War looming on the horizon? What do you think?

Iran-U.S/Israel
China-U.S economical sanctions. Trade conflicts tend to lead to war conflict
What do you think?

1 Like

I support Iran and China.

1 Like

Do you think that’s probable?

Very possible. I’m not too concerned with my life but I’d like my nieces and nephew have a shot at life.

1 Like

Did you post this because you are anxious? Because we generally don’t allow political discussions.

1 Like

Didn’t know that isn’t allowed.
Yes I’m anxious. Watching a lot of things going on the wrong direction

Close post then?

I support Iran, and I support China.
If Israel will side with the US, it will be very sad indeed, because the moral level of the US is very low.

That’s ridiculous, moral level. How about we don’t insult the entire population of a country unless you’d enjoy that done to you.

2 Likes

You are a very rude person. I could say Israel is evil for bomb8my innocent people but I don’t go around making blanket statements.

2 Likes

You got a lot of nerve. The US is not evil.

1 Like

@anon9798425 This guy is really rude today. Can’t we get a block option?

1 Like

Palestine use human shields… They fire rockets from schools and hospitals

That isn’t the point. The point was nobody is saying all people in Israel are bad but this person is just being rude today.

1 Like

I am not a big supporter of Israel.
If Israel allowed me to get to the same treater, Dan Sandler, but earlier in the course of my schizophrenia,
my functioning could have been much better and I could have emigrated to Spain and done much better.

My opinion is that everybody loses during a conflict. So they shouldn’t be provoked

Still though, if I manage to get to an elite treater in Israel, he or she can still greatly improve my situation.
However, I think the probability of it happening is low, unless someone tips me off.

It causes me anxiety thinking about it.

1 Like

That and Russia too…

1 Like

I totally agree with @Chess24. And I am a United Statian.

Done! 1515151515

2 Likes