Voices saying not to do a specific thing

Hi guys its been a long time since i have been on here… I just wanted to reach out because, I got this voice telling me not to gym… as in lifting weights… But they let me do cardio as much as i want… But i enjoy the muscle pump . but as i said i got this voice saying not to go gym… Is there anyone out there that can actually… get threw this and just gym it? Not sure how to deal with.

Cheers.

1 Like

I had one for awhile that would judge me for wanting to work out/trying to lose weight in general. It was hard to ignore at the time but it eventually went away. I had to start telling them to shut up (not out loud- just in my head) and now I don’t have it. Guess I don’t really have advice, just tell it to shut up or ignore it really lol good luck to you💪

1 Like

Wow thanks alot @Human I really appreciate your support… I did not realize it would be like that… Ill try that for like 2 weeks to a month.

1 Like

Or try to do that and apply it in general. Because I know going to gym is good for you.

1 Like

Yeah it might take awhile but it seemed to fade after awhile for me. Just make sure you’re not working out too hard of course!

1 Like

So yeah… Im gusesing it will go away after like a month or so im guessing? after ignoring them for a months time? haha… Was there a time limit for you?

1 Like

Yeah about a month or so… I honestly don’t remember too well lol

1 Like

Go to the gym. Lifting weights is great. Cardio is nice too. Just go and mess around, find a regimen that suits your goals.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.