Voices Coming From My Vagina

Its the strangest thing ive been hallucinating voices coming from my vagina. It really catches me off guard and scares me sometimes. It always whispers hey or hi.

2 Likes

True when I used to name mine thing,
and there was very faint thoughts like my yonger brother wanted to talk,
when i stopped listening to it and forgetting was my only way out.
By the way your title reminded me of a movie called “teeth”.
I think voice turn out to be seperate entity as I spend to much time talking to self and yeah also due to the condition.

1 Like

@X_Y_Z Thanks for the reply and ya i named my voice too. Never seen teeth maybe i should watch it after hearing voices coming from there lol

2 Likes

Now that’s an unusual belief. Lol.
Does this voice stress you?

LMAO ok then wow

@Om_Sadasiva the voices are really unsettling. Ill be sitting there and hear hey or hi and it really just catches me off guard

1 Like

Loud external voice?

I currently have voices berating me while i masturbate

1 Like

Ok then that didnt work. Anyway its not unusal, your vagina seems to want you to masterbate

@Om_Sadasiva yes. Do you experience the same?

1 Like

No, i haven’t had such an experience.

1 Like

Just watched the trailer for the movie teeth and its pretty accurate. The part where the doctor gets his hand cut off is my favorite

2 Likes

Well voices can be perceived to come from anywhere really.

Mine would come a part of my head near the back and the voices buzzed the location.
Just odd perceptions.

1 Like

If my penis could talk it would probably say…

“Man I’m getting tired of living above this a**hole neighbor of mine!”

6 Likes

Vagina Song.

1 Like

I used to think my Id was talking to me. If it exists it would be very disappointed.

my voices always seemed to come from beyond

Actually when i was psychotic i read something about if you asked a body part what it would say it would tell you.
So of course immediately my arms were talking to me and my hands and my shoulders and back :upside_down_face:

My voices always seem to becoming from my vagina even today i hear them

My voices never came from my vagina but they once convinced me that my clitoris was my brain it must have been pretty small lol

1 Like