Visions Real or Not?

I had visions where this North Korea thing would happen. It wasn’t voices but visions. Like my shirt had the number 47 on it so somehow it got connected that I would die at 47. They showed me visions of the army and the dictator and somehow suggested that they would die my hair and give me plastic surgery. This was all through visions not voices. I’m not sure what kind of technology would give you visions, but the same thing happened when I thought I would be tortured for being a terrorist. I was given visions of where people get tortured. How do I know if these visions are real, or just a product of the disease? Anyone else get visions?

1 Like

I had a vision once of a guy chopping humans to pieces with a chainsaw one of the worst times i ever had.

1 Like

I had a similar visions of mafia cutting people into pieces.

2 Likes

Visions aren’t a reliable source of information

3 Likes

So should I trust them?

1 Like

Visions aren’t really suggesting to you that they are saying something true. You can’t trust them because they aren’t trying to convince you of anything. However you could ask if you can trust me, because I’m trying to make you believe something. A vision isn’t trying to make you believe anything.

2 Likes

Visions come from yourself. They mean whatever you want them to mean

3 Likes

I get neutral visions, not bad ones.
People, animals, colours, landscapes, lights, shadows, dots, rainbows.

2 Likes

Visions are just dreams. They are a feedback of yourself talking with yourself. If they have any meaning, it is a personal one to and from yourself, not predicting the future etc or giving you instructions etc.

1 Like

i had visions too… mostly bloody visions when the voices said bad things to me. Like they would say to kill someone and i’d see bloody visions suddenly.

1 Like

Where your visions in your head or external? Mine were in my head.

1 Like

I’ve seen “visions”, aka visual hallucinations. Mine were the classic “men in black” phenomenon. I’ve also seen monsters, faces, disembodied genitalia, words and sentences, and black and white and colorful patterns.

Some were in my head and some were external.

1 Like

The only technology that could do that is your own brain.

I once had a literal hallucination vision on my wall when I was lying on my top bunk bed. Of my voice person. Talking and crying.

It was like an overhead projector projected a still movie (colour) onto my wall.

Anyone else had that?

I didn’t have that. My vision was like a movie but internally in my head. But I once had a vision of St. John the Baptist when I was on adderall on my wall.

1 Like

I’ve never had visions except for long before getting schizophrenia with some mushrooms. I never took them again. Is it like a dream while your awake?

Yes. It’s like a movie playing out in my head. My eyes can be open while it’s happening.

i think hallucination is probably a good word to distinguish it from visions from God. Id probably call spiritual “visions” that are not from God hallucinations because they are deceptive. I dont think the hallucinations you saw are visions. they arent true

in my head and external but a lot in my head… but i also saw like shadow creatures spying on me and such. but in my head i saw bloody images when my voices said bad things.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.