Ulotaront, a novel TAAR1 agonist with 5-HT1A agonist activity, lacks abuse liability and attenuates cocaine cue-induced relapse in rats

2 Likes

Can someone in plain English describe the ammount of effect Ulotaront has on negative symptoms. There are a few people on Reddit who are talking about “nothing gets rid of negative symptoms” and even if you switch to a non dopamine thing it’s not going to get rid of negative symptoms. Can someone describe the latest results from the PANNS and BNSS

@Johnnrocato56
I dont believe “nothing gets rid of negative symptoms”, i personally feel the antipsychotics cause my negative symptoms. My logic is if we got drugs that have different mechanisms of action ie effect different parts of the brain. Thentheres a chance these meds wont cause the same side effects as the current medications.

Typically, we like to leave inactive threads alone and just start a new thread instead. This is different than how some forums are run, but we do it this way because it frequently upsets users to have old topics revived when they are no longer relevant. It can also be frustrating to the person who revived the thread when they don’t get a reply, because the original poster is no longer active or no longer finds the topic relevant. Feel free to start a new thread on this topic.

Thanks,

Volunteer Moderator