(TW) I see no point in living like this anymore

I weigh almost 300 pounds i have diabetes and high cholestrol high blood pressure and im 34… do something u dont want diabetes dude

3 Likes

Today im feeling angry and bad. From my usual apathy. Just silent rage.

Couldn’t finish any 10min youtube videos. Would just click next 3 min into any video.

Music doesn’t even sounds dull.

I think some days can be really bad.

Hang in there @Aziz

I am hoping for just apathy tomorrow.

1 Like

Hey @anon55031185 , don’t mean to derail this thread but, have you ever had vision problems related to high blood sugar? My right eye is extremely blurry atm. My left eye is a bit but not nearly as bad as right. I’m hoping that it’s temporary and may go away after blood sugar is stabilized?

Edit: Scheduling a eye appt but who knows how long that will be.

1 Like

As far as the OP goes. Many of us have these problems here, @Aziz . Like most people here have said, you just have to do it as far as getting out of bed and going outside and whatnot. I don’t always want to go for walks or do my squats, but the majority of the time, I do it anyway. You just have to tell yourself to do it anyway.

I do know where you are coming from though. I am tired a lot and some days have little motivation. Just take a tip from Nike.

6 Likes

Yes, when my blood sugar is high my vision gets temporarily blurry. You do need to get your eyes checked though. I know diabetes can really cause long term damage to the eyes, so it’s important for diabetics to have them checked twice a year instead of once. The blurry vision is def a sign you need to get your sugar levels down though. Like try do some quick exercising to try to get it down if you don’t have access to insulin yet and drink a lot of water to flush it out of your system.

3 Likes

Thanks @anon55031185 . My doc gave me the option of insulin, but we decided to just double the glipizide for now and see if that works. My blood sugar was 106 a few hours ago, so it seems to be working.

I appreciate your comment. Was really concerned it might be permanent. It eases my mind a bit.

5 Likes

Good, good. Work on keeping it down! You got this! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I twitch when I miss a few doses of the risperidone and the trihexyphenidyl (This stops the twitching the risperidone causes)… Sometimes I have full body spasms and I am on a low dose of it. The other day my left eye was twitching a lot… I had missed a lot of doses… So I stopped drinking coffee and drank a lot of water… and took the medication, it stopped. So it’s from lowering it… it is not permanent…

I think you should try Keto… but you have to stick to it. It will help improve your moods and you will feel more energized. I want you to be happy and wish the best for you

3 Likes

I started exercising regularly about six months ago. Initially it was for 5-6 minutes a day. At that time I thought to myself this is pathetic, it will never make much difference. Now I exercise about 30 minutes a day. 3-5 days a week. It is still not enough. Some people might laugh at it. But it gives me a sense of accomplishment to savor.

Starting things small makes them look ridiculous like they will have no positive impact on life. But you slowly keep adding to it. You might be doing six pushups a day now. Down the six months it might be 36 a day.

6 Likes

3 Likes

Really bro? 36? Are you ■■■■■■■ with me or was that just a random coincidence?

1 Like

What risperidone dose do you take?

It is frequency illusion. Real pain in the ass you know.

1 Like

Am I manifesting the number randomly or are people conspiring to put it in my face?

I’ve also noticed some typing of 3 and 6 instead of the usual 1 and 5. I wouldn’t stress about it. Humans naturally immitate each other’s habits. It is an instinct. So the number fad is changing. So what?

You’re seeing connections that aren’t there in real life.

8 Likes

I hope you can stop this unhealthy belief about numbers. No matter what number you pick it’s bound to pop up on occasion.

When I was psychotic, I thought smiley faces were a sign from God. Sure enough, I constantly noticed them, on service vans, on buttons, on shirts, etc. If you are looking for something, eventually, in most cases, you’re going to notice it.

7 Likes

Neither. You’re seeing meaning where there is none.

1 Like

I take 1 mg… it was 2 but I lowered it…

2 Likes

Can’t you see a regular doctor ? I made good experiences. It doesn’t have to be a psychiatrist.

2 Likes