Trying to find someone

Who knows when I died and how and what my purpose is?
Do you know?
Why are demons following me trying to possess me?
Am I a sinner?
Did I do something wrong?
Why can’t I go to the other side

Posting this is so pointless anyway no one is real itsall been fake this whole ■■■■■■■ time

It just sounds like you’re sliding off track my friend. Are you doing okay?

hey MoonGarden I read something about court tomorrow, I really wish you the best with it

and if it helps I am alive, and so are you,

This shall pass this delusion

1 Like

We are all real. Well except maybe for discobot.

3 Likes

No, I don’t know, I feel painfully empty. I’ve been just stating off into space for an hour now somehow.

I keep telling myself this but is it really a delusion? Or do I finally see the truth.

I don’t know how i can convince you because i have been there too

it just takes time and self care to get through it i would have hoped :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know that Hollow feeling, I’ve had it myself. Like Mae says, it can pass with time and a little self care. I hope you can at least consider that is just your frame of mind. I know… It sucks

2 Likes

I’m trying my best to fight it but it feels so vivid.

1 Like

that is really good point :+1:

1 Like

I know it might sound like a stupid question, but have you been sleeping well? That can really mess with your head

1 Like

I’ve been sleeping like 14 hours a night

2 Likes

Okay, we can rule that one out

Is there something really stressing you out in life? Someone mentioned a court date

Sorry, I haven’t been following the situation. I’m just shooting in the dark

1 Like

Yes. I have to see my abusive ex in court tomorrow. I filed a protective order and then so she did

1 Like

That does sound extremely stressful. Probably a bit depressing too. Maybe your numbing out to protect yourself from those feelings. That sounds like a lot to deal with

1 Like

Yeah the whole thing was pretty traumatizing. I was already psychotic when it happened too

1 Like

No doubt, it sounds like quite a mess. Numbing out is actually quite a common response to Major stressors like this, especially if you have mental health issues

2 Likes

I took a long shower and I feel slightly better but not really. I tried to hurt myself

1 Like

Sorry, I got a phone call come in. Please don’t hurt yourself, once his court is out of the way I’m sure things will improve

Hopefully you get a good night sleep. Take care of yourself

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.