Tonight so afraid

Tonight don’t want to die, but might, someone(s) might break in and kill me, please help, the whole world is after me

It’s okay, @see121. It’s just the sz talking. I’ve been there. You aren’t alone in feeling this way. But the world isn’t after you. That’s the sz. If you don’t mind my asking, what meds are you taking? Do you think you need a change?

4 Likes

taking Clozaril and Topomax

1 Like

Hang on, these are simply paranoid thoughts and you’ll see that nothing bad will happen! :worried:

how much clozapine?Clozaril?

1 Like

the sluggard say, a lion will attack me if I cross the street… alas, you are no lazy person, you are schizophrenic, just forget about the paranoid stuff and accept life; those thoughts will never bother your. And if they ever do bother you, just punch the source and serve your 30 days in prison - just don’t drop the soap… come out a man

@see121 Trust us brother… everyone here has been through that… just accept that’s what we always feel, it will lose it’s magic after. You only feel that because you think it’s from people, but it’s not people, just ignore it as if you just became schizophrenic yesterday…

1 Like

Try to distract yourself. Paranoia is a bitch but no one is going to break in. No one will hurt you.
Sounds like it might be a good night for some reading or a light hearted movie. Something you enjoy that will get you out of your head and into a better place. Hopefully those meds kick in fast. Sending good vibes your way friend.

1 Like

It’s your sz I think. My meds don’t stop my symptoms either. Are you on the highest dose? Can you go up in dose? If so, call your psychiatrist and tell him or her what’s going on. Say people from the schizophrenia forum thought it was your schizophrenia.

1 Like

Is there someone you can call to talk to? If my husband is home, I always make him sit with me in the bathroom (I lock myself in so I can feel safer when I hear voices out to get me), and if he isn’t home and it’s during the work week, I can always call my pdoc who will let the receptionist talk to me until she can calm me down until my pdoc can talk to me. If they aren’t there, I call my sister or my dad. No one lives near me, but I have a network planned out. Now, I have found this forum that I can get on when I freak out (which I have already done a few times… sorry y’all). Keep chatting here to keep your mind off of it. Then, when it’s Tuesday and businesses are open again, maybe look into calling your pdoc to see about a med change or dosage increase.

1 Like

I’ve been where you are. You are safe. It’s just your illness talking. No one is going to kill you. You are safe. Believe us. It is just your sz talking and nothing more. Be sure and call your doctor on Tuesday morning. If you start feeling like harming yourself or someone else, call the police immediately.

1 Like

I used to have these fears a lot. I would check the locks and try to watch something that really engrossed me to take my mind off my obsessive fears. Gabapentin does take my fears/anxiety down a few notches and l theanine helps some too.

1 Like

I just got paranoid…im so scared i will see a gjost again…but if you make yourself to belive you see something…then your brain will axtually start to see something that isnt there.

Its sad that your brain lies to you just cause you are so scared.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.