To the incels on the forum

Y’all are pathetic. I’m not saying your inability to get laid is pathetic; there is more to being an incel than just being involuntarily celibate. What is pathetic to me is the misogyny that I see from y’all. I don’t see as much of it as I used to, but maybe that’s because I don’t read as many threads as I used to, though I suppose it could also be the mods doing a better job of shutting that crap down.

Women do not owe you sex; they do not owe you a damn thing. I’ve actually seen incels on here blame all women for rejecting them, as if it had nothing to do with their shitty personality. The particular incel I have in mind for that is no longer active on the forum, but he was one of those who thought if he built up his muscles it would help him find a gf. Guys, women are not normally that shallow; they’re turned off by your shitty personality, not your physique.

Okay, I’ve said what I needed to say, feel a bit better now. I have been celibate by choice since May 2016, when I decided to stop dating. I could get laid with little/no problem, but I only have sex with women I’m dating, and I’m still not in a good place to be dating.

Okay, thank you for reading, just needed to say all that shite.

9 Likes

The misogyny is not a good thing, but I don’t think having schizophrenia makes it any easier not to be an “incel.”

Just saying.

I just think they need to stop blaming women for that stuff. The incel I was thinking of once actually claimed no women were interested in him because he’s Asian, and apparently all women are racist. It’s a pathetic claim to make. I’m glad I don’t see that guy around on the forum anymore.

1 Like

Having schizophrenia is not an excuse for that behavior and way of thinking.

3 Likes

Having schizophrenia amplifies the rejection rate immensely. Normies are terrified of the illness.

Just the mere utterance can burn bridges and close doors.

Very discouraging.

3 Likes

I’m quite aware of all of that, but I still don’t accept it as an excuse. I think too many people use their diagnosis to excuse their own bad behavior, as if they had no control over what they do/say.

5 Likes

I agree that schizophrenia is no excuse to act generally shitty to other people.

2 Likes

Way to call them out, @freakonaleash!

I get sick of seeing that shiit too.

2 Likes

Are you feeling that way because you were rejected by that woman who worked at the pharmacy ?

1 Like

Who are you referring to, @everhopeful?

Not you ! :smile:

1 Like

I think it’s gotten better on here in recent months. We did have a real bad spell of it about a year ago, and I dropped the banhammer down hard on offenders. Since then, I’ve seen it less. Disenfranchised groups are at a higher risk of being radicalized by hate groups, because they tend to contain more people who are bitter and resentful at where their lives are, and more open to the idea that their problems are someone else’s fault. In this case, women, but it is also how other hate groups like the KKK recruit. Find a disenfranchised group, and start commiserating with them on the problems in their lives. Make it seem like you are one of them. Then start directing their self-blame at an outside target. Start small, with seemingly innocuous pieces of logic. Then start drawing unsavory conclusions from those observations. Nobody joins a hate group thinking “Gee I sure want to hate some specific group of people.” They join because “Nobody is looking out for my needs and feelings except these people.”

2 Likes

I never classified myself as an incel, it was a term I picked up whilst researching my condition, I don’t and never will subscribe to hate. The official diagnosis is “love shy”, sometimes called “male lesbianism” and was first observed in practice by Doctor Gilmartin.

thanks @freakonaleash. I’m horrified by some misogynistic posts I’ve read on the forum, they’re intimidating & I thought we’d moved on from that as a society.

2 Likes

This guy called me selfish once cos I wasn’t having sex with him and he was horny.

I don’t even know what this thread is about?

3 Likes

@Wave an incel is a term for a man who is angry at women for not having sex with them. They’re more likely to commit acts of domestic violence and terrorism.

4 Likes

Thanks @Ninjastar.
That sounds terrible!

1 Like

Yes @Wave incels, also known as red pillers, are classified as a hate group.

1 Like

It wasn’t always this way. Hate is just the beginning of love. As I said, the correct condition is love shy, a man who wants the woman to make the first move, whilst still being in love. Gilmartin was dismissed as a crank for linking it to astrology. In fact it is a very wise thing to do. The best treatment is nofap. Incels tend to be too angry to try it. This is unfortunate.