To get rich work less

Trust me this is the truth

It’s also the socially responsible thing to do because if you work a job you don’t need, you are taking it away from someone who might actually need the job if that makes sense. Collaboration> competition

2 Likes

I want the structure and environment which is why I have full time job at pet store interview tmrw. Would take me off disability and make less but in the long term maybe I can work myself up to management. Investment for the future.

1 Like

Goodluck1515515151515

1 Like

I think this is true for automation. Just design something that makes things way more efficient or that replaces workers with machines.

1 Like

If I didn’t work I wouldn’t even leave the house. For me work is a healthy distraction

Agreed. When I was still in the workforce, I worked only what hours made sense and didn’t exhaust me. I learned to tighten my financial belt, too, as reduced hours meant reduced pay, but what I learned is somehow I spent less when I was/am in a lower income bracket.

In other countries they already have a “living wage” system. Fancy that. I would definitely be sitting in that system if given the chance, hell one could say I am already sitting in a makeshift version of the living wage system thanks to disability income.

You mean work smarter not harder :slight_smile:

2 Likes