Tired of being a Vegetable

Yes. I’m on the top dose of Paxil but the only thing it seems to be helping is my GAD. I don’t feel depressed but the suicidal thoughts are still there. It has me confused.

I can’t take an antidepressant, because I get manic or mixed very easily - but I am taking Lamictal, its a good antidepressant type mood stabilizer - @katwomansz

I’m sorry this is hitting you. I wish I knew what to suggest to help. When the mind over rides the muscles… it’s like being stuck.

Or getting the brain ready to do something, but just having that sinking feeling just when I’m about to get started… Just can’t seem to pull it together enough to get going.

When I was living in the pajamas for weeks on end, it was hard getting up and moving. I do have some family that is understanding and supportive… but the negative’s always wore thin on them I’m guessing.

The only thing that pulled me out of it was a big med change. I did feel a bit out of control when the med change first happened… but after a while… I learned how to sort of control the energy I suddenly had.

Good luck and I hope this passes. Hope you feel better soon.

1 Like

I got up this morning and got dressed right away- I am not going to allow myself to lounge about the house - I am going to keep moving!

5 Likes

Hi wave
Was wondering if u on antidepressant? I’m on seroxat 60 mg

Yeah, I really can’t take antidepressants - I am glad that the antidepressant you are taking is helping you @shellys12 - Good luck with it

Dear @wave,
I read your post and it sounded like my average day, i force myself in the shower when i really have to, not that i smell, i do wash, but i have no energy. I do find the computer helps to motivate me out of bed, the t.v. does not really interest me, sleep is so hard to come by, although since they put me on this sleeping pill, sleep is my new best friend.
I wish i could do something to make you feel better, what really helps is to find someone on the internet to email or text back and forth with, kind of keep your spirits up and keep each other company.
I hope you feel better,
littlemissy

2 Likes