Tinder dating app

Do you usually date people or people try to date you??@mortimermouse

I think he means Personal Computer, not Politically Correct.

Thereā€™s nothing wrong with a little Tinder fluff. It is hard being single and looking. Weā€™re at the point where we can try. Be happy for us. Your time will come too.

@SnowyOwl1

I donā€™t think thereā€™s anything wrong with you. I know you are suffering and Iā€™m sorry for it, but donā€™t lose all hope.

Some threads are fluff threads. Dating can only be taken as fluff, because it can be so hurtful for us.

We donā€™t agree on some things, but that is what life gives us. You meet some people who you donā€™t agree with sometimes. The crap you are feeling is part of life too. Iā€™ve been there. The trick is to change your attitude. Donā€™t snap back. It really is the only way to help yourself.

4 Likes

You just need to believe in yourself man.

Also, are you afraid to get rejected if you ask for a girls number? Get used to it itā€™s gonna happen time and time again. But who cares thereā€™s millions of girls out there. Try and try again and soon one girl will be happy to say yes to a date with you :blush:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve never been on meds Iā€™ve just toughed it out. My parents almost took me to the hospital the first time but I somehow gained enough insight that something was terribly wrong

I still get symptoms but lately my voices have vanished atleast. And I have done nothing different.

4 years ago I did a lot of mdma all at once, 6 months after that I had my first total break with reality .

1 Like

I havnt been ā€œcleanā€ I still binge drink every now and then Iā€™ve smoked weed in the past year etc.

Iā€™m sure if I went 100% Iā€™d hopefully recover from the remaining symptoms

1 Like

Lol well unfortunately one if my friends at the time had gotten into drug dealing and we had a large of bag of pills we were chasing from like 10 pm till 8am along with like 20+ drinks. And percocets in the afternoon. Fast forward 30hrs I went to the hospital cuz my heart rate was at like 170 bpm . I think I was lucky to not have died

Yeah i am confident we can recover dude

1 Like

yeah that makes sense actually, i had some pretty stressful life changes going on at the time also and combined with drug and alcohol abuse, kaboom schizophrenia

1 Like

its possible , theres wide range of degree of damage, some people cant function without psych meds and some can.

i will never know if i needed them or not. all i know is if my parents had taken me to the hospital they would have piled drugs on me. my parents are very religious so they just kept telling me its demons and im possessed. but they now know that i was just illā€¦

i did make a visit to a psychiatrist 2 years after my first break and she told me i needed , anti epilptic drug, mood stabilizer, and an AP , i just said okaaay. and i left lol.

1 Like