Thoughts would be nice

I have been diagnosed with necrotizing pancreatitis. That means that part of my pancreas and surrounding organs are infected and dying. I have to have several surgeries to get it fixed. I was diagnosed with chronic pancreatitis, and getting np from it is very rare. They are doing a surgery that is not usually done. I’m trying to keep it together and handle all this stress. My first surgery is tomorrow morning. I would appreciate kind thoughts or prayers. Thank you. My sister took my kids so my hubby can be here. He is easing my stress and helping the time go faster.

9 Likes

You’ll be fine. It’s scary but these surgeons are doing this type of thing day in and day out. It’s routine for them. It’s good that you got it diagnosed and are getting treated for it.

2 Likes

Just sent some prayers up!

1 Like

Yea have confidence in the Drs and it will go well.

1 Like

When you make it out, consider a super low-fat diet. Fat contributes to pancreatitis.

Best wishes.

I know this. I’ve been on a low fat diet since 2017.

1 Like

I’m sorry you’re going through this @anon78876561 . It must be very scary for you. Try to relax tonight and stay calm. The doctors and surgeons are experts in their field. You’ll be in good hands. I’m sending you positive thoughts and prayers. Take care.

1 Like

Our prayers are with you. The doctors know what they are doing. You’re in good hands. You still have a lot of life to look forward to. Keep your loved ones close.

1 Like

I wish you a speedy recovery :pray:, @anon78876561

1 Like

I hope it’s all taken care of and you’ll be fine. I’ll pray for you. Do you have diabetes?

1 Like

My thoughts are with you. I hope everything goes well.

1 Like

Yes. I have type one because my pancreas does not function at all. I’m on pancreatic enzymes and insulin to get through.

1 Like

I am sending my love and positive, healing thoughts your way. I hope and pray the surgeries go well and that you heal quick.

1 Like

Oh man. That’s awful. I hope you’re better soon

1 Like

Just Trust your doctors. If my memory is correct, you live in South Korea. I believe the doctors in South Korea are very good. Wish you a speedy recovery!

1 Like

I’m from SK but live in America. But I’m getting very good care here. Thank you all. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m so sorry @anon78876561! This is really rough. I’m not religious, but I’ll have you in my thoughts. Good luck. Keep us posted.

1 Like

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Try not to worry too much, I know that’s hard.

1 Like

It Takes Real Courage to Face a Serious Health Issue. Use That Strength And Faith in Knowing The Sun Comes Back up Every Morning. And No Matter What, You Will Too!.

You Will Rise!.

:snake: :sleeping: :snake:

1 Like

Sending HUGE positive thoughts and prayers your way. Let us know how you are doing.

1 Like