This Laughter?

That’s the word that I’ve been trying to catch…

Hysterical: (Uncontrolled, extreme emotion)

I do feel like I’m slipping into a hysterical state when I’m really scared. I’ve had these burst of hysterical laughter during panic attacks too.

1 Like

Ah ok…
Where you laughing because of the panic attack? Like some people laugh when they are nervous, but then more extreme? Or was something funny going on in your thoughts…

There have been times when something funny is going on in my thoughts when no one sees the same humor in the situation. There are some family situations that just hit me as funny and no one else sees it at all.

You know that sort of whoosh of flush you might feel when your starting to get into an argument… I feel like I’m suppressing a fit of the giggles.

But when I used to feel that hysterical hit and I hear that laugh coming out of me nothing was striking me as funny. I was in the darkest pits of my mind and I was not doing well at all.

It’s been a while since I’ve felt that punch of hysterical out of control confusion.

2 Likes

this may be totally inappropriate but…

mauahahahahahahahaha

bwauhahahahahahahahah

that is all, thanks :wink: hahaha

what happened to laughter being a good thing lol, i think it is a good remedy

1 Like

I sometimes laugh when I hear voices, because what they say can be so absurd. I try to keep it in, though, but don’t usually succeed. It doesn’t last long, though.

1 Like

Thanks everyone, for the explanations!