This is the end.. My only friend

This is the end… My only friend…the end

wha wha wha what…??? Are things going good with U…just try to chillax…things would get normal…

4 Likes

Stay with us, @MeghillaGorilla1

We’ll talk you through whatever problem you’re having in this moment. :sunny:

4 Likes

Thanks @far_cry0. Perhaps I should have titled my post. “This season used to be the best” I used to love this time of year, it’s fall here in the states. Football games, coffee shops, leaves changing, it’s a special time. And I can’t bring myself to do anything but lay here and stare out the window, :flushed:

It’s a great Season for sports…

Ryder Cup finale today…NFL…MLB Pennant Race…Hoops starting up…

1 Like

This is true, watched a little of the Ryder’s cup this morning. And baseball is pretty big in my household.
The problem is that I can’t participate in any of this stuff. I feel the need to get out but I’m stuck. Had a slight med change and it’s playing with my head too maybe. Thanks @Patrick

1 Like

Prince, @Prince_Boring Thanks man. I do feel that everyone is out for themselves. I got left in the dust here with this illness. Things used to be pretty good.
And then… This happened.

3 Likes

This sounds corny and a little cliche, but life really is a series of moments.

If we can work our way out of these short troublesome periods, and build momentum off of that, each small victory combined can lead to one big breakthrough!

I’m proof that it does get better. Been to the edge of the chasm multiple times, but now I’m living a peaceful existence.

2 Likes

Not at all, thats really insightful and true. I couldn’t put my finger on it but I guess I miss those moments. I’ve been wallowing in my own misery for some time now. The disease is overwhelming. Never know when it’s gonna strike again. Scared to rebuild those bonds maybe.

1 Like

Moved from Creativity to Dx’d - Other
-–Mod-beam

Had a slight med change and it’s playing with my head too maybe.

Maybe, it can take a while for your system to adjust. What was the med change if you don’t mind me asking?

1 Like

It’s tough not to get negative and discouraged. I told myself I wouldn’t let the illness make me bitter, but it changed me. I can’t relate to normal people anymore because I’ve been out of work for so long, no connection to the outside world. I’m starting to loathe people.

Don’t mind at all, the doc added more Prozac,

1 Like

@MeghillaGorilla1 I’m really sorry that you’re feeling down. You mentioned a recent med change. That could be a contributing factor so please let your pdoc know how you’re feeling. I hope you feel better soon. :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks @Moonbeam. I will definitely let my doctor know how I’m feeling. Long weekend, and Holliday :grin:

2 Likes

I got left in the dust here with this illness. Things used to be pretty good.
And then… This happened.

I think virtually everybody on this site has felt that way and we all go through this. But look at all the stuff we’re doing in spite of that. Not everybody is only out for themselves. I’ve had paranoid schizophrenia for 36 years and I’m 55 years old. I feel better about myself now than I ever felt before I got sick and I like myself now better than before I became schizophrenic. I understand how you feel but your not looking at the world accurately because you don’t feel good. Moods change and feelings change and they’re temporary. Even with this hellish disease we can still accomplish a lot.

3 Likes

Tell me you just like the lyrics by Jim Morrison

1 Like

Haha, yea well I am feeling down but had I known how much support I was gonna receive I may have chose another song title.

4 Likes

I hope you feel better soon. Like Moonbearm said, the recent med-change could be causing some type of negative feeling.

I was diagnosed a lot later than most people (age - 27 I think) but now I am feeling much more positive about life. Things do get better. A lot more people are becoming more educated about this illness, thankfully, and psychiatric medical care is a hot election issue.

The reason I write all this is so that hopefully you wont feel so alienated like a lot of us used to. There are a lot of awesome people out there who care, and that will definitely help you out above and beyond.

Take care :v:

1 Like