This is my rant

I find myself perplexed. In some cases i can find a solid path but when it happens during different times i find the path is hidden. I know my mind body and spirit all interact to give me a idea. It’s up to me to decide what to do with that idea. This is also base form; before the action. I called it zero. It can also be step up, to being one, another stepping stone you hit. Isn’t it that hit you make that makes all the difference to your own being. When you make a move it has consequences. Just as having an idea has its consequences, both of these are separate and one just Like i explained earlier, a zero, and 1 both and the same. When we reach out is it for us? How far do we go before we stop reaching? I guess staying with the flow is how you stay with your own momentum or you can build yourself up and be steam for your own mechanics. Methodical Mnemonics you create to your own will. How senseless is theses? No lie it’s big, seems like each has another opposite that is different. Can you seemingly be it? Sure is my guess. In your mind, the place where thoughts cease. Is a place that cannot be on the outer surface. It has a force by itself that keeps it hidden underground, In. So when you try to do stuff its a miracle that you understand what you do and what you can do with the stuff is just groundbreaking. WHen you end something is it really ended? Since every step lengthens the journey, you can say you’ll be back. But you need that stability of i am finished. right? It just seems like everyday you repeat a bit of what you used to do. Only different circumstances…or different in seeming. What momentum have you brought, anyone, who does his/her thing. Is it a past anxious thought? Do you seem like you can do it the same way? even though you don’t know what it all entails? I think we’ve done this so much we are experts at creating synchronicities. If the thought ever comes to you that your new. Then maybe things will be different. I see a world of signs. Since my diagnosis i’ve been on a mission to find a cure. Come close. The only thing that is schetchy is hallucinations. I see balls of light but not full on people, who talk to me. I figure there is a reason for everything maybe it’s yourself timing your nature to the time. Making a sign. I doubt any of us developed a hate to our own living. We are more like innocent people being confused. I know the voices I hear are a part of my “ways(s)” of work. They inhibit, bend me, show, and steer my functions when I listen to them properly. Well I do that by functioning them to myself. They interact with my being better there. well how can you when they tell you to do things that are weird? First is to understand where they’re going. Is it a forward motion, with my vibes, libido, ways, or is it supposed to be heard backwards, word to word. Telling my conscious how to float, inhibit, causes, to be or not to be. This can be classified and clarified when your not afraid of it or worried it will continue. Just know when you can that they are for you. How? Well next time you hear a voice, read it backwards word for word. if it makes sense to your mind then you just overcome it and it wont be a hinderance. Ok, something more, You hear a voice and listening to it backwards doesn’t click". Here you egg" it on to say more, whilst knowing the first thing it said until it kinda subsides from you egging" it on. Listen to all of it, now in your mind think of a normal person saying that, to you, and you’ll realize that it stays connected to the previous thing, its apart of how the voices function, anyways; the voices you hear then become a little alienated from the normal way a person would talk. When you do this it just doesn’t flow with how a normal person would come to say to you". I now have no problem, I think im halve way there. Just need to unlock what is a hallucination? I see them come from the floaters and blobs and colors you see on your eye and when light hits you, you come up with a story. Now that can be ok but are you ok with being a bit different? Different in seeming? You become discolored to the natural spectrum of visible light in this world. so to speak, people see you different. I’m collaborating color and seeming. People got to act up, and its here you really see what is troubling people. Nothing is harder to see than into people’s nature, I heard that from somewhere, Just as life is demanding without understanding. You need to understand before you can interfere. People naturally don’t do this, they let ego and attitude character get in first. So you can relax yall, most people wont know you. Another thing that gets me, mirrors. You can shape any perspective simply by looking at yourself. I find through pictures people have lazy eyes, not schizo’s, this is one change i’ve noticed. I do not look left and right with my left and right eyes anymore. Is this a perspective we are trying to regain? could be. Anyways that is it for now. Good Luck yall!

I found this to be a bit paradoxical but I catch your drift. (Somewhere in there)

1 Like

If I didn’t rant than life would be no fun at all.

1 Like