This is my life right now

This stuff actually happens, it’s happening to me right now, quite evil, lot’s of agony involved.

But it’s even worse than this because of the very strong and repeating gayness factors involved. I don’t mean homosexual at all, i’m talking that south park definition of gay here. These people and i’m not kidding you are some of the gayest people i have ever met in my life.

It’s the icing on the cake really. I was in an argument about a ■■■■■■■ doughnut yesterday man, a ■■■■■■■ doughnut dude.

If there is some discrepency they ask mommy, it’s so ■■■■■■■ gay i can’t stand it.

I think she did weird ■■■■ to them or something because they are alot like the winged monkies from wizard of oz.

The other day they were telling me i needed to leave to make me fear and i says “okay, i’ll go, that’s fine” and then they start trying to convince me to stay because i’d like it better. Total ■■■■■■■ fags.

So this gay dumb bitch here right she keeps having money go missing as well yeah? She takes her winged monkey servants aside and tells them it’s my fault, total fags. They just believe her to without question, the numbers are so astronomically rediculous to.

And then on top of this epic amount of total faggy gayness there is the evil ■■■■ like in this trailer to.

1 Like

Some people just don’t know how to mind their own business.

You didn’t have to participate. You could have walked away.

Accusations born of ignorance will be returned to us no matter what they are, esp. when dee action is taken. Dis ah not ah because the spirits no forgive us for dis, day no blame us for deez tings.

But day do give it back to us so we break free from the illusions and ignorances.

I no able to leave, i like bug in web, i need ah help and everybody blame me and hurt me for years.

gay is homosexual @pansdisease.
Come out!

are you sure, Erez?

Yes, I am sure, I like promoting gayhood, it is necessary to counterbalance the brainwashing
of society that doubtlessly encourages us to be straight.
@sirBoring
Moreover I find your question insolent.

society doesn’t encourage us to be straight.

there are plenty of non-straight material and societies out there.
if people want to explore them, then they can freely do so.

Of course it does, @sirBoring.
If you think that you like girls, you should take a hard look at it, whether it is a result of true desire
or brainwashing, particularly that you are MI(but even if you were healthy).
I am under no illusion that there are constant attempts to brainwash society,
through the media, through entertainment and even directly to the head.
I am trying to fight this brainwashing as hard as I can.
The materials you mentioned, most people who get them are relatively strong minded and
independent, only such people do what you said.

I read and write romance, so I feel comfortable with my sexuality. I wouldn’t want to have any other sexuality.

I can be friends with men, but I wouldn’t want to sleep with them. it’s just not my preference.

I would rather sow someone who can bear my fruits

I respect your sexuality, what I wrote is really food for thought regardless.
Further, in the future the situation you are mentioning will change,
regarding the capacity to have kids.
I am gay all the way, I want to tell you that even now a gay couple( or trio or quartet) can have kids,
and in the future it will be as easy as for straight couples( hopefully).
I wouldn’t want kids to bear your fruits, I would like something better for my kids.
@sirBoring
In the future with the advent of genetic changes it might not matter ,
but still I would rather do the best for kids.

No, gay stopped meaning that in my generation.

Everyone in my time said ■■■■ all of that and we began speaking a different language.

So, we still used the word though, but it meant something else entirely.

Like a shitty teacher was a total ■■■ basically, he was at that point considered totally gay.

The homosexuals were never called gay or fags, unless they were being total fags of course, but everyone was at some point.

Dis a ting start long ago, here is a song about it.

Well, i have to get back to making soap for my soap business now, i just sit up all night by myself so i began to make soap for little money. And i’m not ■■■■■■■ kidding everyone loves my ■■■■■■■ soap!

Maybe i begin to hire people and we all make dah ■■■■■■■ soap eh?

Well a business is certainly better than working under a boss( for me at least), I can’t tolerate working under
a boss @pansdisease.
I have to fight constant brainwashing.

I wouldn’t want any kid bearing my fruits either.
quite sure that’s illegal and not biologically possible, bro… o_0