Thinking and thinking

I read in book, something like thinking yourself healthy.
If we think and think and feel our emotions
Maybe it could be helpful.
Whats your opinion?

3 Likes

It’s very helpful for recovery. Negative ingrained thinking patterns are the seed of my feelings, which leads to accordant negative words and negative behaviour and thus negative character over time.

3 Likes

I wasted so much of my teenage years trying to think my way out of what I now know was schizophrenia.

You really have to be careful not to waste your time.

It’s possible therapy can help some people.

3 Likes

The mind is the most powerful thing on earth. Having control of it and you have control of everything.

2 Likes

Using rationality has helped me tremendously. I think there’s a microchip in my brain and people are listening to my thoughts.

Through rationality I asked myself questions like

“How can they get a microchip in your brain without knowing or leaving a scar?”

“Why would people waste their time looking at what you’re thinking?”

“If everyone is doing this, why have no cops stepped in?”

Ask yourself these questions and you’ll start realizing it makes no sense.

4 Likes

I think most schizophrenics try to think themselves out of schizophrenia.

5 Likes

I believe logical thinking can help to get yourself out of psychotic thoughts if you are in the right mindset. If you are too far in psychosis, its usually just a circular thing that keeps coming back , no matter how much logic is applied.

But…if you have some insight, your thoughts and others thoughts can sometimes help…

At least thats the way I view it.

Edit: Often it takes some meds to get you there, IMO.

6 Likes

I’m curious? Who put the microchip there, aliens?

I think I got a chip too from aliens or Illuminati or something. I mean, it doesn’t bother me anymore but I think I’m more affected by caffeine lol. I mean I even had cloning delusions and immortality delusions.

I went full throttle and researched my delusions and seeked others out online like on Reddit and bought books and read others stories and watched videos. It’s like Alex Jones tier stupid crap.

I also had time travel fantasies and mk ultra delusions. I still do, but try not talking about it here and reduce my thinking and engaging it. I think mk ultra affected me the most and ruined my life and I screwed myself talking about it and bringing it up. My family doesn’t get it and neither do the doctors. I don’t know, maybe I get these memories from dreams and a broken brain and interpreting reality incorrectly. It’s part of the “game” and struggle with MI.

I take the meds, but engaging and encouraging these delusions don’t help. I think my delusions could jeopardize my well being and safety. I avoid people and try to live life in peace. It affects my life.

I really went stupid on past life memories and reincarnation and parallel universes. It became my religion.

I tried the Socratic Method and it might have helped, but that was years ago early on. I even lacked insight into my condition, but am now convinced and have accepted my diagnosis today.

I guess I had thought broadcasting years ago and that was the worst! It doesn’t help when I read books about it or read about EEG cloning and mind uploading and consciousness transfer…

Thank you!

3 Likes

I thought the microchip was put in by a friend of mine.

My delusions are conquered by the idea how dumb it is to show that someone would do this to be and ever dumber with how much people would be obsessed with something like this when they have their lives to take care of first.

I’ve had a lot of time travel delusions, mainly that the government are threatening me to do what they say or they’ll kill me, with some hired serial killer who turned up to be Jack the Ripper. They sent him to London in 1888 to send me messages threatening me.

1 Like

Excuse the grammatical errors. I’m on my phone.

What I was saying is how dumb it is for someone to waste the time to put some device in my brain to show the world what I’m thinking. Who would waste the time to do that?

1 Like

I used to think about thinking and philosophy before meds but now I don’t think

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.