They're out to get me

I heard someone say my last name. Are they gonna turn me in? Or physically hurt me,?

1 Like

I don’t think so. You can always take a rescue med if you have one (like a benzo) or call your pdoc if you need reassurance. But I think you’re safe. I understand. Been there.

1 Like

no I don’t think so. just the voices. hi gal you make the day a lot easier and don’t get so stressed.

1 Like

They say my full name im used to it.

I feel it is rather stupid for me to comment on this topic, but I will.
I think you are way too paranoid, your brain gets haywire when you get triggered.
You have to try to control yourself, learn to deal with these triggers.

1 Like

Don’t feel stupid. I went and asked my dad. He says I was hallucinating. I’m

Had lunch. Paranoia is gone

3 Likes

No, schizophrenia causes paranoia. No one knows you even exist. you are hearing things

3 Likes

I’m glad you feel better roxanna. I deal with paranoia every day and I hate it. I’m dreading the fireworks that I’m sure will go off in my apartment complex tonight. Guns are one of my triggers and I just know I’m gonna end up cowering from all the “gunshots.”

1 Like

Someone outside said you’re gonna be dead

My voices tell me that all the time. I don’t know what to suggest, as I never know they’re the voices while I’m going through it either, but I’m sure this is your voices and paranoia. I’m sorry you’re feeling poorly.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.