The Xmas meal thread

Tell us what you’re having to eat.

2 Likes

This will be dessert:

https://melaniemakes.com/black-forest-piecaken-cherry-pie-baked-in-a-chocolate-cake/

4 Likes

We’re having ham, baked potatoes or sweet potatoes, and broccoli. Dessert hasn’t been determined yet…

3 Likes

Starter:

Tiger Prawns
Smoked salmon rolled with cream cheese and horseradish

Main:

Roast Dinner

Dessert:

Trifle
Eton Mess
Cheese Cake

5 Likes

You could go full nuclear:

4 Likes

Maid rites Christmas Eve when we are having people over and opening presents. No idea what we are having for Christmas day.

4 Likes

We are just having cookies and a veggie plate

4 Likes

I have no clue. All I know is that my mom is going to cook, so it will be vegetarian + icecake.

3 Likes

Ham, jerk chicken, potato salad, mac n cheese, salad, rice and peas. Sorrel drink … not sure what else…

6 Likes

Got my ingredients for piecaken!!! I’m cheating, using a pre-made cherry pie, icing, and fudge chocolate cake mixes. Also have everything I need for hash brown casserole now.

Christmas Day calories don’t count.

4 Likes

Can I pay you to be my personal chef? :wink:

2 Likes

Would if I could bruv. You’d have a standing dinner invitation if we lived closer.

:heart:

3 Likes

Oh! I was replying to Luna Noir, but thank you kind sir! If we were in stone throwing distance you’d have to try my famous chili. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Whoops. Need to stop using my phone without my glasses on. Sorry!

4 Likes

Aww no harm done! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lol I would cook for you anytime if we were closer and in return you would make me your special chili :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Awww I would love to make my chili for you!! :hugs:

3 Likes

I’m not sure about all the sides but we’re having a vegan roast (my sister is vegan) and a nice casserole which has chicken and broccoli with a tasty orange sauce based on cashews

2 Likes

It turns out my parents are going to go to my ex brother in laws(the former husband of my deceased sister) and his wife’s house for Christmas dinner. I haven’t decided if I am going or not yet. I do not know what they are having but I’m guessing it will probably be a traditional Christmas dinner.

3 Likes

We pretty much celebrated Christmas in our clubhouse on Monday. They cooked us a great meal - ham, brisket, candied yams, stuffing, mashed potatoes, apple cobbler, chocolate pie, and cherry cobbler. It was delicious.

2 Likes