The weight loss thread 2

Porridge
Egg pepper soda bread
Dinner. three chops
Two sweets

Not your usual @anon5716216, don’t get used to walking! Iv been impressed with the amount of calories you’ve been burning. Also your treadmill is cool

1 Like

Yeah, I was only walking because my thighs were sore. Jogging/running is way better to burn calories and increase my heart beat. This treadmill was first released in 2014 so it is about 6 years late compared to the current treadmill technology.

1 Like

That’s cool @anon5716216, I was just messing with you.You did well not to cave into the temptation to take a day off. Your really taking your fitness seriously.

1 Like

@anon47167357 Realistically though, I should take a 24-48 hour break from running so that I can recuperate and let my muscles heal. As for fitness, this treadmill ain’t cheap so I’d better utilize it to the fullest.

1 Like

Heck yeah!! I was the same with my old cheap stationary bike, it was a heap of junk but I really went hard on it until it gave up I lost a lot of weight on it.

1 Like

I too, hope I will lose a lot of weight with my treadmill. Looking at how my daily exercise is going, I just may reach that goal.

1 Like

You will reach that goal!!! I know it, I believe in you! Your burning a lot of calories @anon5716216 you just need to keep it up and keep going every day but you don’t need me to tell you that, I think you’ve figured it out. @anon5716216 knows!!!

1 Like

@anon47167357 Thanks dude. Those are kind words of encouragement. I hope my dedication, commitment and motivation inspires others on those forum to do the same as I do. Many of us schizophrenics on the forum need to shed some pounds.

1 Like

You’ve inspired me and will others, keep posting when you feel like it (posting that is)

1 Like

So I ran the 5K workout and finished in over 40 minutes. My best time that I can recall was 25 minutes but that was when I was in my 20s.

2 Likes

My weight is going up n up.

But very gradually thankfully.

1 Like

So I tried to do a 10km workout and boy was I not rested enough to attempt this exercise. Instead I did 7km in an 1-hour and 20 minutes. I could really feel the fatigue and soreness in my thighs so I cut short the workout. Next time I do 10km I will be better rested and prepared.

2 Likes

I lost a pound…

On the way to something good here I can tell

3 Likes

My goal is to lose 17 pounds. I’d be so happy with that.

1 Like

Woah well done @anon5716216! You’ll be sore after that one

1 Like

Porridge
Soda bread and egg pepper
Dinner
Slice of toast
Two biscuits
Five cups of tea

1 Like

@anon47167357 I would have preferred to have completed 10km than 7km. Yeah, my shins are feeling the soreness.

1 Like

I’d be happy lowering my BMI (Body Mass Index) to the low 20s instead of being in the high 30s.

1 Like

With what ur doing with ur running I think you’ll be able to do that for sure. Good luck @anon5716216

I wish I could get a treadmill but maybe someday. I have trouble getting to a gym.

1 Like