The voices want me to (TW)

Burn myself and drink antifreeze. I won’t be doing either of those things, but I’ve been really depressed today and I did genuinely consider it. I hate it, I hate this illness. I just want to enjoy life, why is that so hard :sob:

Sorry, I just needed somewhere to vent

5 Likes

Unpleasant times stink! Sorry, I had them, too,

2 Likes

Probably a wise choice :stuck_out_tongue:. Sorry you are having a rough time HannahBanana. I see you changed your name. Dammit I hate that. Now I am probably going to forget who you were once you change your avatar. :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:

1 Like

Oh no! Well I guess I’ll just have to leave my avatar alone :heart:

2 Likes

Those are seriously disturbing command hallucinations @anon2818416! Please do not consider the commands of the vile voices! Stay safe and take it easy!!

3 Likes

Hugs … glad you did neither of those things. Sorry you were down today.

2 Likes

sorry you are suffering hannahbanana. tomorrow will be a better day!! keep up hope. hugs, judy

1 Like

I had one of those weird days yesterday. Totally out of the blue but was fighting off the blue…just on the edge of feeling down. I’m sorry you had a bad day but ride it out. I wish I learned to surf better when I was younger…just rode it out!

2 Likes

sorry to hear that your voices are saying bad stuff… it’s hard huh… good that you didn’t do what they told you to do though…

2 Likes

I’m with you my voices are nasty too
I try to ignore them

2 Likes

I don’t like calling them voices…
It gives them too much power over me.

I prefer them audio hallucinations. Just some irregular activity in the sensory systems of the brain that’s all. that’s all. It’s not even real.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, @anon2818416. :banana: Your post was 11 hours ago, so I’m hoping you’re doing better, now. How are you doing??

Here’s a piggy, for good luck. :pig2:

2 Likes

Sorry to hear your experiencing this. It’s good you have insight into your voices and have decided not to burn yourself and drink antifreeze, that wouldn’t end well.

When I was psychotic I had a tactile hallucination where parts of my body and sometimes my whole body felt like it was burning up. It wasn’t painful but it was annoying, uncomfortable and disturbing.

2 Likes

Thank you all so much for your support :heart:

I ended up having an impromptu jam session with my roommate (I play bass) which helped with the depression, and my meds took care of the voices.

Overall, a rough day, but I’m looking forward to today and trying to keep a positive attitude!

3 Likes

Voices told me to drink gasoline bcz it will give me power.

2 Likes

Why do hallucinations tend to sound like the most vicious of bullies?

Although, the ones that I thought were non-American seemed much nicer.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.