The universe is made up of cycles

light and dark, happy and sad, sleep and wake, old and new.

1 Like

Yin and Yang

2 Likes

Yes. I didn’t think of that.

1 Like

Maybe @yinyang will have more to say about that. He seems to be the resident expert on such things.

2 Likes

Motor and bike.

3 Likes

Does good and bad fit in here?

1 Like

I think it does. I looked up yin and yang on Google and this is what it said…

In Ancient Chinese philosophy, yin and yang is a concept of dualism, describing how seemingly opposite or contrary forces may actually be complementary, interconnected, and interdependent in the natural world, and how they may give rise to each other as they interrelate to one another.

2 Likes

Cool, i didnt know that.

I do not think that the yin & yang can be applied to the universe because of well… Western science and astronomy has a better understanding of the universe. Topics such as dark matter, finding exoplanets and astrophysics exceed what Daoism or what the yin & yang could teach.

1 Like

I was just noticing the roundness of planets, stars, galaxies, moons. No squares anywhere, just circular motion. and objects.

1 Like

Here are some squares (cubes) in the Universe, lol :poop: :rofl:

2 Likes

Not to forget pain and pleasure.

I think those are just opposites.

Spheres of planets, moons and stars is due to surface tension in zero gravity.

1 Like

Someone created a finite element model of a cubic woombat poop. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

The Book of Mormon says everything has its opposite. It’s one big contradiction. A test if you will. An example weed stays in your system 30 days. All other drugs only stay in your system three days. Somebody explain to me how the lightest drug stays in your system the longest. It makes no sense.:exploding_head:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.