Does the universe revolve around me? Or does the universe revolve around you?

I’ve been giving this a lot of thought lately and if I had to choose I would say it revolves around me.

5 Likes

Funny i was thinking the exact same thing about myself…

1 Like

I like that post that said - I live for vibes. Still remember that one.

I’ve been studying this from an adequate observational distance and my calculations indicate that the universe revolves around @TheGreatestDrZen

2 Likes

I would say it revolves around Mrs. Pixel, except for those times when it revolves around Princess Pixel.

Pix.

2 Likes

I like to think it it revolve around me…must be the reason why I’m king of my castle

I revolve around the universe. Only way to keep tabs on everyone when you’re paranoid!

2 Likes

I wholeheartedly concur with your astute observation.

1 Like

Shouldn’t it revolve around you!

I thought it revolved around the earth in general… you know with the gods out there on chariots and stuff…

We are all our own center

But we are all still connected…

5 Likes

Ah! This post made my day!

1 Like

i would say that it revolves around something else, (i hate being the centre of attention) if the universe revolved around me it would be a mess lol

1 Like

Oh no! Not around daydreamer! Gravity would go bezerk!

1 Like

the answer to this question is both =D

I deny your reality and substitute my own the universe revolves around a serious of paranoid delusions the universal consciousness has fabricated to justify turtle necks.

1 Like

A platypus laying eggs and rocking out with his keyboard guitar. He’s wearing a little hat too :slight_smile:

1 Like

The universe is out to rape me and kill me. I want out.

Synchronicity

Most commonly experienced when radio or television broadcasts appear to be in synch with our thoughts.

I believe most experiences are result of many people around the world thinking the same things at the same time after simultaneously seeing the same show, song, news, etc. So, say for instance a show airs on Tuesday mentioning the old cartoon Popeye, this could lead many to remembering Betty Boop which would then lead one to, perhaps, remembering a line commonly used in Boop cartoons because their deceased mother used it a lot.
Elsewhere a radio DJ, who saw the same broadcast, has also followed the same train of thoughts and plays that excerpt from Boop coincidentally around the same time you are thinking about your deceased parent. And that could be misconceived as the deceased parent trying to make contact…especially if you forgot the Popeye segment.

With questions like this I always defer to the earth’s population, we’re ants man, ants with brains.

Though I was once seen by a group of friends walking what we called the 3 mile trail, they asked me later that day why didn’t you say anything to us on the 3 mile? And I’m like…I wasn’t on the trail, I was working on a broken tractor all day. The bizarre part was that they said I was wearing a red Burton backpack. I had that backpack when I was 13 and still wonder where it ended up…there’s probably a thousand of them.