The tv is talking to me again

I just wonder what did I do in life so bad to deserve being injected with a hidden camera and fearing for my life. I just wish this was a nightmare.

1 Like

You’re not injected with a hidden camera.

And if the tv is talking to you,

I suggest you turn it off.

Watching the tv is just fueling your delusions.

7 Likes

It IS that! Your in luck, it’s all not real! I was so delighted when I found out as well, it just takes ages to find out but once you do you’ll be happier. Wishing you the best

2 Likes

if tv is bothering you then turn it off, is what i did

1 Like

But everyone I run into tells me I’m on camera.

How long did it take for you?

The tv was talking to you?

1 Like

It took me two years. It’s a long enough trial but it does pass!

1 Like

The TV is giving you anxiety.

Turn it off.

1 Like

You’re hallucinating or cherry picking what people say. You do that here. You’re not on camera. If you were how do you explain never seeing yourself? If it’s true, post a link to this channel you’re supposedly on. You can’t unless you made your own YouTube channel.

2 Likes

I haven’t figured that out yet. I believe people are watching me on an app.

The app malfunctioned. You cant download it anymore.

1 Like

I’m not sure what stage of your illness your at but with me towards the end I started to look for chinks in its armour. And once you do that, start to question it your already on the road to recovery. I found the tiniest hints in what the voices were saying to me, which led me to believe it mightened be real. It sounds like you don’t realize your hearing voices when you say people tell you your on camera. Those are most certainly hallucinations feeding your delusion. You gotta question it!

2 Likes

There’s no app that can have a camera from inside someone broadcast. The only cameras that give views from inside people are big pills that doctors use to see the digestive tract.

I keep explaining you can’t be on camera from a camera inside of you. It’s like trying to take a picture of your house’s outside while standing inside. Impossible.

And where is the power coming from? Itd need a big battery pack. You’d not just notice this getting put in, you’d be screaming from the pain if someone randomly tried to put one in.

1 Like

I don’t think you are listening to us…you have posted about this more than once…seek help and get on meds…you are sick.

2 Likes

I literally feel the exact same way. I feel and hear a machine/computer type device that is inserted in my body. It has taken pictures before also. I know this because I can hear the flash go off and simultaneously see a flash in the center of my forehead when the sound occurs. I walk on eggshells in every thought, action, word because it seems these entities are constantly monitoring me day and night. It never ceases. I am consistently terrified because of this and what they tell me/show me.

1 Like

There’s a chance if you get on medicine and have supportive friends/family that the delusions might stop after awhile. Mine did, it made life a lot easier. I still hate my disease and hallucinations but at least I’m sane now. I was in your shoes for a couple years after this all started, I roamed all over town and broke things and got in trouble with the law doing what the voices told me to. Medicine and support is the only thing that worked for me.

I really hope a couple years from now you can also be free of the delusions that are part of the illness. Then you can have more casual conversations with some of the friendly people here, that’s what I do.

2 Likes

@Watchers you’re delusional too…please seek help.

3 Likes

i use to think i was being talked about on tv, paranoia, delusions and i would connect the dots but it was all wrong, i’m glad i gave up watching tv, the news was especially bad.

my life isnt that special, nobody would care what i do, i’ve done nothing wrong, its silly to think that all these things are centred around you, but i can see how you’d have trouble with it, tell your dr or p/doc about it, maybe they can tweak your meds a bit idk, its good to talk about it anyway i guess from a recovery point of view.

1 Like

Are you serious?