TV is talking to me

Please dont close my post because I need some reassurance and support. But, I want to ask can someone confirm that the tv was never talking about me and that nobody is watching me on camera? I really believe there is a camera implanted in my body and that the world is watching me. I’m afraid for my life because people will come after me if I’m being broadcasted on tv. I hear people talking about me everywhere I go. If this is a delusion, what will it take to break out of this delusion? This has been going on for 3 years. When will things get better? Will I be on tv forever? :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

This can stay open as long as you stop trying to convince everyone your delusion is real.

1 Like

There are NO cameras :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

1 Like

Other people on this forum have the same delusion.

There’s no physical camera. It’s some metaphysical stuff happening due to your brain forming adrenochrome from adrenaline oxidation, due to chronic brain inflammation. It’s giving you a 24/7 LSD-like “trip”, which manifests as thought broadcasting and other hallucinations.

My understanding is that you have to fix your blood-brain barrier to stop generating that adrenochrome, since it will also resolve your chronic brain inflammation. That will “end the show”.

1 Like

So what can I do to end this?

Take meds, talk to a pdoc and therapist.

3 Likes

Is this illness something that is lifelong? Like will I battle with this for the rest of my life?

Take @anon4362788 advice that is your best bet. :shark::shark::shark:

1 Like

How many times do you have to be told, there is no camera in your body.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.