Am I being broadcasted over the TV and around the world?

Hi everyone, I’m a returning user. I’m afraid I’m being broadcasted across the country. I have a hidden camera implanted inside of me and the world is watching me. I want my privacy back and to stop being broadcasted across the television. Can someone please be honest with me. I’m tired of the stress of being on camera and for people to keep bullying me. Im not the type of person to like attention, I like my privacy.

4 Likes

Hi, welcome back. I think you’re going to get the same response you’ve always gotten, which is fine if you just need the reassurance. I do strongly recommend you seek more intensive care though, as this can be really tough to deal with. Please seek a med adjustment or think about more frequent treatment options, such as therapy to help cope with these issues. The techniques I’ve learned help me with my paranoia a good bit.

The honest truth is that no one is spying on you, you’re not on any tv or hidden camera. That’s just the truth.

7 Likes

Hey I have similar fears and issues, but no as far as I know you aren’t being broadcasted on tv. I don’t know you and I’ve never heard of you

3 Likes

Your not on tv

If you had a camera implanted in you it would just be filming your blood circulation mate

Try not to worry

3 Likes

Can you explain to me what you are dealing with. Maybe I can relate somehow.

I wish it was that easy. I hear the TV talking about me, as well as the people in my house.

1 Like

Vent as much as you want
Its okay here
Just take it easy :relieved:

3 Likes

I remember you, you used to be girlontv. Don’t worry nobody knows who you are and youre not on tv

4 Likes

I really wish I could believe that. My reality and what I’m hearing doesn’t agree.

Thanks, I really wish I could believe that.

1 Like

I know it’s hard to deny your perceptions but perceptions can be false.

3 Likes

That’s true. Perceptions can be false, but to hear the whole world talking about you, I don’t think that’s false.

That’s a false perception and you can also reason that it is not possible

3 Likes

How can I reason that it’s false if you don’t mind me asking. I know thats too much to ask, but I really need help.

Well think about someone famous who is actually on tv. Does the whole world talk about them? No. Only some people in some places will talk about them

4 Likes

@anon63300536

Are you on medication to give you relief from this fear about your privacy?

Hope you you can talk to your doctor about this and find something to make it stop.

3 Likes

That’s a good point, thanks. But I really believe everyone is talking about me because I’m the only person walking around with a camera implanted inside of me. And I believe they think it’s something fun to do to bother and bully me, the whole country is in on this.

Yes I’m on meds but they don’t help. I’m even thinking about taking my life.

1 Like

I know what its like to have delusions. I have similar kinds of delusions that I am the centre of everything and everything is about me.

4 Likes

@anon63300536
I’m glad you found the site and are sharing what’s been going on.

Don’t give up, you been to the hospital before? Will you trust them to help you?

2 Likes