The thought is occurring to me, i don't really want to move back to my hometown

it’s just my best option. i can get into a subsidized apartment. and go for walks through the neighborhood via sidewalk, and play basketball, and get around without a car. those are the plusses, the downside is, it’s got a whiskey distillery that makes the place smell like a donut, and a bunch of power plants that are always blowing steam or smoke or whatever from their smoke stacks. it’s an ok place, but really i would like to move somewhere i’ve never lived before, like something similiar in colorado, or arizona, or i also have the crazy idea to try to migrate to scotland. but other than arizona, i don’t think i can afford to live in those other places and even if i did move i would have to scout those locations out for a suitable living environment. so it’s not that i really want to move back to my hometown, it’s just my best affordable option.

1 Like

I grew up in southern Maryland and I can remember the best days of my life there to the point I have dreams of meeting old friends there and for some reason they didn’t appreciate that I came back to see them

1 Like

it’s best to be unknown. I took that risk, and paid.

1 Like

" theres no place like home" , there’s no place like home"

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.