The telepathy is beginning to click off an on

It’s starting to be something under my control I’m starting to realize it’s not actually happening and I’m not the victim of conspiracy. I’ve been having a relaxed couple of days and I think because I’m less anxious paranoid it is going away. It is probably fundamental to shake the delusion that it’s real. I cannot speak with my mind or at least I’d think that someone would tell me if I did.

5 Likes

What a good news! Please keep us posted your road of recovery.

1 Like

so blessed dude

2 Likes

Panic and stress will cause me to go right back into my head circus. Once you find that center of calm… go back there when you feel stressed and hopefully it will help you fight off the telepathy.

Congratulations on continuing to heal and having a moment of peace in your mind.

1 Like

Glad to hear your feeling so well.

1 Like

told u ud get there eventually hunni. welcome to the sane train! much love and respect to u for fighting so hard to get well. xxx

2 Likes

Yeah I’m starting to feel a lot less paranoid and distracted. I don’t know if it was the niacin or what. Still got voices so plan B stay home and listen to music.

mine have been playing up today too after 3 days of virtual silence. i could’ve gotten used to that…lol. never mind. i don’t think i’ll ever find a med that will get rid of mine to be honest. but that’s ok. i’m used to their threats now so i can deal with it. i know i’m not telepathic so it’s all ok. just irritating is all. xxx

Yeah it seems intrusive as hell. I’m just trying to restore my flow of consciousness back to what it used to be every time I “get” a message my mind goes back into a blank introspective mode.

1 Like