Schizophrenia.com

The stupidity of some people

I watched a YouTube video where a bodybuilder said you need big muscles to lift boxes but where the hell are all these boxes people need to be moving? Bodybuilding is a waste of time!

6 Likes

Hmm.

Exercise. Bodybuilding And Such Can Be Positive For The Energy, And For The Mind.

If One Does Normal Exercise, Stretching, Some Meditation. Walking, And Even Lifting Weights, , ,

One Can Create A Happy Form of Self. . .

If One Pushes Anything To The Extremes It Will Lead To Nothing But Bad Luck. . .

No Need To Become The Terminator To Impress The Ladies.

Truth Admits A Fat wallet Can Do That. (Jus Kidding Ladies), Or Am I (???).

Point Is, Seek Lightweight On Each End Of The Healthy Spectrum Of Existence And Discover, , ,

True Fulfillment, Purpose, And Happiness.

Selah!.

Oh!,

And Read A Book Or Two. . .

You Can Find Books About How Great I Am In Any Library. Since Every Book Is About Me.

Good Luck!.

Selah!.

1 Like

bodybuilding is the gluttony olympics, just lift weights and eat a ton of food and meat. its kinda disgusting when you think about it.

1 Like

My brothers friend is a professional bodybuilder, he gets paid to show his body in competitions. He looks to be on steroids for me, he’s full of muscles with popping veins. He has like no body fat. Once I was in my brother’s birthday party and my brother told me to be nice to that bodybuilder as he easily gets mad and will kick my ass lol

I wonder if it’s because of roid rage?

1 Like

Maybe, it could be.

I still have him as a friend on fb and insta, he added me. I don’t use fb and insta anymore though as its depressing.

Hmm.

What’s Depressing About Your Personal Facebook Account (???).

Selah!.

1 Like

Its depressing to see all my friends’s successful life while I am disabled in bed, I failed due to sz. I miss them.

Hmm.

Did Something Horrific And Horrible Happen To You & Your Wellness Being Of Self (???).

Selah!.

1 Like

It’s depressing for me to see my successful friends and family on social media.

1 Like

Yes, sz and severe negative symptoms. I have no energy, no motivation, anhedonia, etc the classical sz negative symptoms.

Hmm.

Have You Ever Tried A Bowl of Cereal Or Energy Drinks?. Maybe Even A V8 Drink Before?.

Selah!.

1 Like

I really need something stronger than that. Lowering antipsychotic dosage improves my negative symptoms and gives me more energy but I get positive symptoms like paranoia.

Lets continue in that thread as we derailed this one:

https://forum.schizophrenia.com/t/by-how-much-sz-disabled-you/227337/31

Hmm.

Cinnamon Toast Crunch Is Untouchable, It Can Give You The Energy Of A Stallion (!!!).

Selah!.

1 Like

Hmm.

Oops!, Sorry @Ashton…, Guess Your Topic Title Is Correct. Look At What I’ve Done Here!.

Lol (!!!).

Selah!.

Bodybuilders are hot.

I don’t really care about those boxes though.

1 Like

I prefer the strong man kinda vibe over bodybuilding.

But wouldn’t knock the dedication that must go into it.