The silliest thing you've ever done?

Caught myself on fire on an impulse. :sweat:

I feel like there’s a story here? Why did you set yourself on fire were you ok??

One time me and my friend burned a bunch of her boyfriends ■■■■ cause she found out he was cheating on her. It was fun i learned I’m kind of a pyromaniac that night.

1 Like

I was at a friend’s house that night and everyone decided it would be fun to scare little 'ole me and to get back at them I jumped in the bonfire. I rolled around in a mud puddle after, which is why I didn’t catch on fire for very long. I was ok, but it left everyone mad at me for reacting that way to a little prank.

1 Like

Hmmm.

Think I am in contention for the Darwin awards

1 Like

Confessing myself to my crush on Facebook when i was in high school. Silliest and stupidest thing i ever did.

1 Like

yeah was drinking went to light my cigarette caught my hair on fire. lol My friend stomped it out.

1 Like

I did a lot of dumb stuff.

1. went hiking for 18 miles but had no overnight gear. When we got back it was dark. I'm glad we didn't trip because we forgot flashlights too.
  2. went hiking for 16 miles while pregnant. The rocks were slippery in places and I was seriously tired and hungry when we got back.
  3. was cooking and turned my back on the stove to cut something. When I turned back to the stove, my pot was on fire. I totally freaked because I didn't know what to do. So I took the pot off the stove. Then thought... well I can't put it in the water because I heard that it would cause the fire to spread. So I blew it out! And it actually worked!
  4. I wired an electrolytic capacitor in reverse of the way I was supposed to and with some pretty high current because I wanted to see what would happen. The magic smoke came out of course.

I’m sure there’s more, just can’t remember what it is right now.

3 Likes

I engaged warp drive without inertial dampers on the USS Surprise despite repeated warnings from the imbedded safety subroutines. No one survived.

2 Likes

i used to go to this support group when I was about 27 years old. It was at a small clinic near me and it usually had about ten or eleven people attending plus two counselors. It was held in a room and the restroom was adjacent to it. I was a practicing crack addict at the time and I used to go in the restroom and smoke a bunch of crack and then immediately walk into group.

1 Like

Proposing to hookers?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.