The profile views creep me out

Does this stat creep anyone else out? It makes me paranoid. Are these views just users of the site or is it strangers as well

1 Like

I think it may be a mix bro. Donā€™t worry thoā€¦ Youā€™re more anonymous than i

2 Likes

He is Bruce willis ā€¦heā€™s even using his own pictureā€¦thatā€™s not anon at allā€¦lol

I didnā€™t notice this statā€¦but I feel about the same as you do @brucewillis about itā€¦but no worries they canā€™t get youā€¦

4 Likes

When I hit 2000 Iā€™m going to start a blog. :sunglasses: It will advise people how to get more views on their pages.

5 Likes

I donā€™t even see the stat

2 Likes

I canā€™t find it either

1 Like

Under what category is this statistic? I donā€™t see it either.

1 Like

If you click on someone elseā€™s profile you can see their views you have over 1k @Patrick how do we see our own

2 Likes

Click on your profile and select ā€œexpandā€, and you should see it.

4 Likes

Why do I have 1,152 views of my profile? Are people really that bored out thereā€¦nothing better to do?

4 Likes

everyone loves the fonz?

3 Likes

How is it counted? Say if I were to click on Prosperoā€™s ā€˜Pā€™ and brought up the little mini (I just spelled mini - Minnii btw) profile where I have the option to PM him, does that count as a profile view?

Or would I need to click on to see his full profile?

2 Likes

I sent 1100 bots to view your profile.

Sorry to dissapoint :blush:

Kidding! :smile:

6 Likes

I sometimes view peopleā€™s profiles to check their latest activity

Everhopeful a lot lately

2 Likes

Thatā€™s racistā€¦lol hope your days going good my friendā€¦@turningthepage

1 Like

Whatā€™s racist lol. I know I know, youā€™re busting my ballsā€¦but racist???

1 Like

Lol it was the funniest insert word I could think ofā€¦its totally not racist how could you know. ā€¦

2 Likes

541 views on mine. :sweat:

3 Likes

Anyone could be looking at our profile. This makes me feel uneasy. I wish it was only users of the site that could see our profiles. What if santa looks at my profile and sees ive been a bad boy

8 Likes

This is exactly the reason I left social media. All those ā€œsuggested friendsā€ you get popping up on Facebook? That you donā€™t know and have no friends in commonā€¦ They have cropped up cause they looked at your profile.

At least here itā€™s just a nickname and posts. Unless you used your actual email adress in which case when you google your name this might be attached to itā€¦ Donā€™t know.

And to addā€¦ Getting off social media is a chore and a half.

2 Likes