The meds work but

I just have to wait for them to kick in. I’m on the long-acting injectable so it usually releases the antipsychotic around 6.
So yeh injection is going great!! Highly recommend I’m on aripiprazole. I see the effects thru my derealization fading and my paranoia stabilizing.

2 Likes

Abilify is actually the best antipsychotic out there, in my opinion. For me, abilify beats all the others. You just have to be careful of drug addiction while on abilify, and sexual dysfunction, but I’m sure it’s dose dependent. I take abilify in small doses, like 0.5mg once a week. It helps me, by micro dosing it in small amounts, I feel on top of the world, its truly a wonderful feeling. Don’t worry though, I also have risperidone injection every 2 weeks for back up. Risperidone used to give me the worst side effects, but now I micro dose with abilify all the side effects of risperidone have completely gone… COMPLETELY…GONE!

1 Like

I forgot to mention that not everyone gets drug addiction and sexual side effects with abilify. Because we are all different. :slight_smile:

meds are doing good !

2 Likes

That’s great man!

1 Like

Yeah my Latuda works wonders for my sz. I feel much better on it.:smile:

1 Like

No offense but, Abilify was terrible for me.