The FBI won't leave me alone

The FBI is still accessing my phone so I keep a piece of paper over the front and back camera tucked into my phone case. They won’t leave me alone I can read their minds and they are so angry I don’t know why

2 Likes

I’d take another look at your policy of not taking antipsychotics. It’s probably time to start taking them.

6 Likes

No thanks antipsychotics make me feel dumb and they damage your brain more so than psychosis they say psychotic episodes damage your brain but all the people they have done studies on take AP’s. AP’s are what causes the brain damage.

4 Likes

What happens when you end up thinking you can fly and jump off a building ? It sounds like you’re half way to that already to be frank.

4 Likes

I’ll just take more Percocet it makes me feel normal and then I can sleep just bad for my heart no brain damage like the benzos and AP’s do just the risk of addiction

Sorry, this is delusional thinking. The FBI is not tracking you – please go back on your meds.

8 Likes

I know it’s delusional thinking that’s why I posted it on here so I can have other people clarify that for me and that helps me feel better but I’m still scared I’ll go to prison

This too shall pass. Promise!

(((hugs)))

:heart:

3 Likes

I’m sure it’s a delusion.

I would also say prison isn’t as scary as it’s made out to be. If you show respect you’ll get respect. The worst part is that you may have to fight. Win lose or draw it’s just the point you stood up for yourself like a man. It’s only scary to think about because it’s the fear of the unknown. I base this off the fact the CIA doesn’t hire people who have family members that are felons. They do that so their officers will be scared to break the law and go to prison. If you have a family member that’s been to prison you know the truth and aren’t scared to go to prison. That’s what I think anyway.

2 Likes

Hi, since you know this is a delusion you should try to chill, Fbi is not watching you, meanwhile I can suggest you an app for Android, it is called “Camera Security” when you run this app nobody can have access to your camera, not even you, you have to turn it off to use the camera again, hopefully with this trick you can remove the paper from your camera and feel more “normal”

2 Likes

I can’t say I feel like offering advice because you aren’t listening to anyone on this board…so why did you post if you don’t believe you need AP’s? You need medicine fast before you go over the deep end of delusions…you are playing with fire.

6 Likes

I have tried seroquel… AP’s cause brain damage and make you dumb long term… there is no way I could attend college and take an AP… I’d rather be crazy than dumb

1 Like

I attend college and am on an antipsychotic.

7 Likes

Off the AP you might just end up crazy and dumb.

7 Likes

well if you desire to become delusional you won’t be able to go to school…so there…you need the meds, yes? Yes…that’s the right answer…yes you need meds.

1 Like

I take my meds and I believe my phone is hacked and is monitored by some branch of the government but I haven’t narrowed it down to the FBI or the CIA or anything like that. I accept I am delusional and I don’t censor myself. I used to but now I just do my own thing. The government used to mess with me but now that I am not working anymore it doesn’t bother me as much because I don’t get that stressed out because I don’t interact with many people anymore but I think they do still mess with me with my finances and my rental house and things like that.

I used to think there were cameras everywhere and when I was outside it was satellites but now I just think it’s my phone. I think this is pretty typical for a paranoid schizophrenic. You have to learn to live with it. It took me years of intense paranoia to get used to being monitored. So it gets better with time.

But you should take your meds

1 Like

Hey, have any of you read the most recent clinical studies on schizophrenia? They find an extremely close connection between the condition of the lungs, and oxygen synthesis, to schizophrenia. That is, impaired lung function, due to a less than adequate lung micro biome (bacterial, viral or mycotic infection perhaps) leading to decreased oxygen intake, perhaps in combination with lowered mitochondrial function, has a significant role to play in the symptoms of schizophrenia. The breath of life is important for the physical body and the psyche.

Have any of you ever tried taking good quality Cordyceps?

Percs will do more damage to you than APs man, especially if you need them.

1 Like

Actually you are wrong about that AP’s will literally make you retarded along with benzos… methadone injection has been shown to be more effective than haldol injections in psychotic patients.

I think police suggested me a video on YouTube. I think they monitoring my online activity