The FBI won't leave me alone

How they’re monitoring it?

I think they have guys in police that do that. I searched videos with police and since then I got some suggestions of videos about jails, prisons. Like a threat or warning @Om_Sadasiva

1 Like

Come on dude. It’s a delusion. Why did you search for police etc?

2 Likes

I watch many things on YT and I was curious idk, something pushed me to watch it

1 Like

You will get more brain damage from having psychosis than from taking APs. This has been proven with brain scans.

1 Like

I’m not only convinced, I’m living it.

but don’t believe the schizophrenic.

nothing to do but get stable on meds.

@TomCat, I totally understand being followed. I’m not used to it. I hate it. I tried talking to them but it didn’t help. They used to be navy seals but now they work for the CIA. There are cameras in my home, and if they can’t follow me when I leave home, they send others to follow me. I really hate it. But when I was communicating with them I was off meds and I don’t think I made sense to them because I thought I was getting puzzles from the government to solve. Im not doing that anymore. I also thought I had missions. I don’t. But they follow me because they think I was on missions just not for our government. That’s why they want to question and torture me.

1 Like

This does not make sense but would they know what is going om with me

Nobody is following you. It’s a delusion.

2 Likes

The fbi isn’t harassing you. It’s a delusion. Please take your medication.

2 Likes

I like you @shutterbug very positive and rational posts

1 Like

PHYSICALLY talk to someone about it .

Well, some days. I have some room for improvement.

But… Welcome to the community!!

:heart:

1 Like

I don’t feel dumber on Invega pills. If anything they help me think more sanely. I feel more together when on them. Without them, I start feeling like I’m living in a computer simulation.

3 Likes

I got my master’s degree while on APs. There is no way I could have done it without my meds.

1 Like

My lungs are fine. my neurochemistry is the problem.

1 Like

Why is everyone replying to a post that’s over a month old

This is over a month old

I am on AP’s now

1 Like

AP’s don’t make me feel dumber either it’s just the stigma behind them I don’t like… but Latuda gives me gnarly headaches