The Devil is messing with me

I told my supervisor at work when my sz/ocd came into the picture that I feared the Devil was trying to kill me. I hate my life sometimes. This will probably get shut down but…

4 Likes

That what I’m dealing with right this minute. These stupid thoughts won’t stop.

1 Like

I understand completely. My daughter tells me that she has anxiety too.

2 Likes

Not to talk about religion but I know what I believe in my heart but my mind is trying to say different if that even makes sense

1 Like

I have intrusive thoughts too. I couldn’t even pick my baby son up because I had thoughts like “I’m going to throw him out the window’ so I didn’t hold him. I just pat him on the head. He’s 14 now. But I rarely picked him up.

1 Like

Sorry @Loke that must have been hard too

1 Like

Understand. That’s why I put it in unusual beliefs.

1 Like

Omg. It was awful :disappointed:. He had to live at his grandmother’s apartment and I would visit him after work every day

My mental illnesses showed up only after he was born. Well, I’ve struggled with depression for years.

3 Likes

So sorry, she’s suppose to add a second AP for obsessive OCD this week

1 Like

Maybe it will help you.

My daughter told me she didn’t want to take a phlebotomy class cos she was afraid she’d accidentally kill somebody with a needle. Omg. Sounds like ocd to me.

My thoughts are repetitive I’ve been stuck in the same thing all day I know better but the bad thoughts still creep in. I’m about at the point of screaming or crying not sure what will come first.

1 Like

I’m sorry you’re going through this. Maybe the new AP will help. I know it’s hard.

1 Like

Thanks @Loke

1 Like

I’m dealing with the same thing today… Sucks. I would say keep your head up but you probably already know :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Sz being a thought disorder is that why my thinking is so screwed up since diagnosis. I’ve never had thought issues before sz I would think on something once and go about my day.

1 Like

I am so sorry you guys are suffering.

3 Likes

I deal with this too
I’m scared like walking on the edge of a cliff
It’s like a lingering fear that never goes away :frowning:

3 Likes

It’s scary stuff for sure and I’m an expert at screwing my life up this much I’ve figured out.

1 Like

There’s a dude that has a podcast about improving your life. His name is Lewis Howes. He comes across very genuine and kind. I think he’s also an athlete. But I have a crush on that sweetie pie!!!

1 Like

Thanks I’ll have to look it up.

1 Like