The Demons-Why did I go through this?

Yeah ya never know

None of us are perfect Anna, we all have fallen short of the glory of God. There is not anything that we can do through our own works to bridge the gap that sin has caused in our relationship with our Father in heaven. Only Jesus saves.

“All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.” - Isaiah 53:6 KJV

But God loves us, and He wants to forgive us. He wants to have fellowship with us.

“If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” - 1 John 1:9 KJV

God loves you, and the Bible says that God sent His Son, Jesus Christ, from heaven to this earth for you. Christ came to this earth to pay for your sins on a cross. God has done all the work for us, through His only begotten Son.

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.” - John 3:16-17 KJV

I pray that you will sleep well tonight. In the morning before you start your day, please take some time to pray and read the Holy Bible. I suggest first reading Exodus 20:1-17 (the Ten Commandments), and then the parable of the prodigal son in Luke 15:11-32. Later in the day before you go to bed, please read the entire eighth chapter of Romans.

“For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor
powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.” - Romans 8:38-39 KJV

There is a website called PeaceWithGod.net that has excellent information, and online live prayer support available that has helped me too. God loves you Anna. I’ll be keeping you in my prayers throughout the day.

1 Like

My experience leads me to concur with this statement 100%. There are higher created orders, but in these strange cases such as Anna’s it seems that these higher orders know what is going on but won’t intervene. I have heard about other cases like Anna’s involving a ‘sexual element’, and one man discovered that his ‘guardian angels’ knew what was happening to him but wouldn’t stop it. I kid you not. Therefore, telling people to pray harder and read more Bible passages is probably not going to make much difference.

This stuff is real. And it goes on because in some cases it is using mental illness as a cover. If I stupidly went and blurted out all that was happening to me in front of my family they would make me see a psychiatrist. But I am still quite sane and rational, and I am not into new age stuff, or mind-altering substances, or crystals or tarot or anything like that.

Best wishes,
Padster

There’s not much I can think to say other than that you’ll be in lots of prayers. You seem to be good at keeping your witts about you despite the events, which leads me to believe you’ll find light. This coincides with what I’m dealing with now, so if anybody has any expierence involving the Devic realm would you please share?

People should do that - retrace their steps. Could it have a natural explanation? Yours did. But some don’t
One experience I had involved 3 of us in a house where the owner had a small archery range set up. I fired an arrow at the target and it missed. Behind the target was a brick wall, and a few cardboard boxes. If someone missed which they sometimes did, you would hear thwack on the brick wall or thunk into a cardboard box, then go an recover the arrow.
There was no noise first of all. Secondly 3 of us watched the arrow sail past the target and seem to phase out of existence before it reached the wall or boxes about 3’ behind the target.
Thirdly, a search revealed nothing. We moved every box and cleared along the whole wall. Nothing. This was done several times. even the boxes were opened and inspected thouroughly and no arrow in any of them or even inbetween the cardboard. My friend even searched many times later and that arrow was never found even years later. there was no opening at all in the wall where the arrow could have gone and an arrow is a rather long object not to find.
the house was known for spirit manifestations, and there were 3 witnesses.

I am in this jeopardy right now! Everything you have said is happening to me! He won’t leave me alone, and he keeps calling me a whore for allowing it to happen as I slept! He is still here as I type this. He will not stop touching me. What did you do?

I’m so glad I found someone else!

What happened to Anna is actually common. These are what are called tactile or somato hallucinations. I’m male and this kind of stuff happened to me in the past , but I had no where near the delusions as described here. These types of problems are not as unique as you may think.

1 Like

It looks like there’s a movie inspired by this type of experience. You might enjoy it.

Why oh why would she ‘enjoy’ this. She already has said her experience is distressing.

1 Like

If you don’t mind me asking, when you had this type of experience did you feel penetration? I know a guy who has, but for me it was more like an induced erection and then female voices forcing me to masturbate over and over again to them like they were dominatrixes, even though normally I have sexual performance problems.

In the beginning I had lost almost all libido and sexual function, and then when the attacks started a female voice said they had made it so I could only get turned on unless they induced it.

Are you still unmedicated?

Man , don’t get yourself banned again. At the mo you just seem incapable of any social decorum…and this from the comfort of a computer screen. What hope when you go out in the real world. Its a lot harder you know…

I’m so sorry…this was absolutely horrific to experience and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone…

For some reason when I moved it stopped the tactile hallucinations almost completely, or at least the most aggressive and strong ones. The only ones I get now will be like feeling like someone’s hand is on me or lightly stroking me or whatever, and that still is not common at all. Baffles me, really. Anyways I really hope yours end soon.

Jeez I feel for you. I’m not the best person to give advice, I just don’t know. From a religious standpoint you could do multiple things.
1.submit yourselves fully then to God, resist the devil and he shall flee from you.
2. Paul saw a demon that entered him not as a curse, but a oppurtunity to be humble.
3. You can not stop a bird from flying over your head, but you can stop it from making a nest in it.
4. Plea the blood of Jesus
5. The devil is like a lion with no teeth
6. The snare of sin pulls you in deeper as you pull on it, being still in the chains can break them.
From a mental health perspective, maybe it’s a good idea to try to self heal or find someone that can help you recover from this trauma.

1 Like

I have similar crap…ive figured up 3 different bastards…watchers are horrifying but harmless…let them touch your forehead its amazing…they are wise if you can master your fear…you will never actually see them except for a shadow…the other 2 are ■■■■■■■ assholes…ive had them jump face first down my throat…ive been able to wiggle out of paralysis and flip them off… they havent returned…