Ever feel youre attacked while asleep by 'evil spirits'?

Occasionally, I do. It wakes me up, and I can feel a presence in the room for a few seconds.

Yes it happened. I got very scared every time.
I guess you first have to believe in those things.

1 Like

Yes, but it turned out that it was just Mrs. Pixel stealing the blankets. Again.

Pixel.

4 Likes

Once I was sure of a spirit in my room, and a hat fell from the hanger. It was the closest I had to an experience of that kind, but truth be told I was heavily deluded and it wasn’t a sign from the universe at all. So… I don’t know. Deluded yes, medicated no.

1 Like

that is true evil :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
take care :alien:

1 Like

has happened to me plenty of times in the past

1 Like

Oh yea. Try having more positive thoughts. Low level entities feed off negative thoughts. Your vulnerable while your sleeping.

4 Likes

It is only a materialized fear and anxiety, just like dreams.
Effective and true as much as you dwell on it.

I’ve had that feeling when I wasn’t doing well… just waking up and feeling like something is very wrong… I used to think that was a spirit trying to reach me.

1 Like

The medication helps a lot but the haunting still surprises me, not just at night.

1 Like

Have you ever watched a movie in your sleep?

I don’t usually dream even but had this happen or TV shows, neat.

My old neighborhood had a casper the ghost problem sometimes like incubbus, if you just say ‘no-thank-you’ and get out of bed for 15 minutes, this will usually pass in a couple weeks. Or, you may be living in a neighborhood with wealthy with wrong fetish, kids used to discuss story like this stuff happening a lot more and people just blamed neighborhood and moved. Had some girls on this forum who talked about demon attacked them like this as teens, a move may end some of it but know it is REALLY difficult as a minor, maybe family somewhere else will house you? People around here who moved away had the incubbus stuff stop.

Even had baby rocking by itself (that was fine only sleeping with it’s mother in her bed. All her kids had to sleep with parents until older.)…Some of the houses played a song loudly too…Was nice area actually and lived there long time until I had problems with old abuser & cops threw out several long-term residents instead of bust wealthy abuser.

1 Like