The best day of your life 🍍

What was the best day of your life?

Or even a brief period of time you consider the best in your lifetime you hold on to?

2 Likes

The birth of my child if that day ever comes.

4 Likes

Walking out of school age 15 never to return

2 Likes

Being drunk with a drinking club at uni, those were the days!

1 Like

The day I left highschool … best thing ever

2 Likes

Best Moment

There was a brief moment during my time in Mexico when I was sitting around with my relatives telling stories and jokes, and my three-year-old niece shouted; “More!”. It was nice to feel connected to people and that I was well on the road to recovery.

Best Day
A year before I got sick, I got a 90% in my high-school English course. I was really proud of myself and couldn’t believe I achieved such a high mark.

3 Likes

Most definitely the first time I went to India, spent 4 months travelling around Goa from the very south to the north on a Yamaha Enticer 125, the fist time I had ever ridden a geared motorcycle, it took me a week to get the courage and confidence to change from second gear. I was stopping in Palolem in Goa in a 200 rupee (£1.30. $1.50) a night hut. I would ride to this beautiful beach which you had to travel down a dirt road along the river and cross a bridge and travel up back up the river and this beach was amazing, miles of beech and I was all alone. I did that nearly every day. On the roads I would see monkeys crossing. I fell in love with Goa that year. In total I have spent 8 months on two occasions traveling in India minus 17 days in Nepal. I have always wanted to go back. It’s been 10 years and I still get butterflies thinking about it.

2 Likes

I’m thinking about 2013 when I realized the antipsychotic was curing me and that the nightmare was behind me. :open_mouth:

1 Like

I suppose the time I spent at my first job (4 years). I had a job,friends a relationship and drank in moderation. And I took it all for granted.

1 Like

despasito everything will work out again :grinning:

1 Like

so beautiful… I have had friends from Goa…

I wish I can visit one day too :grinning:

Nooooooo. I was glad Taylor Swift knocked it off the top of the charts. But I’ll be glad when she gets knocked of the top if the charts too. :thinking: hmm… Can’t please me…

1 Like

My best time was 2014 after psychosis / recovery / immediately.

I had so much fun… for at least 1 year I was so happy… I exercised so much, lost weight, studied again, worked more. Those were the days.

I need some vain reason to be happy.

1 Like

I guess you still have not heard

Oh god. Yes I have. :tired_face:

1 Like

I love it so much!!! How can you not dance on this?

It just reminds me of despacito too much. It’s just another spanish song jumping on the despacito bandwagon. Likewise I hate this one :

1 Like

I like it. The whole culture is nice and they are full of life.

I had so much fun in Costa Rica and Dominican Republic. Next spring I will go to Cuba!
My friend hated Cuba… I think I will love it.

1 Like

I like the culture too. I just don’t like “me too” songs. I prefer original songs. :musical_keyboard:

1 Like

The date: 17th of December
The year: 2006

Myself and a friend had prepared all day in anticipation of going to her graduation party that special balmy evening. And for a sublime 24hrs we had an unforgettable time. She now lives and works in Wellington, NZ. I still have the photos of the day which I look at occasionally… sigh.

1 Like