What is your happiest day this month

I went out to charity shop then supermarket bought candles and vanilla oil (that smells od pudding)
had swim then came back and sat in the tub.

5 Likes

Was tonight actually, I’m in greece just now and tonight ny friend sweep and me had a nice Chinese meal, sweet and sour chicken and a nice chicken curry for me, after we gate crashed a hotel where i got free drinks and watched the sea on the beach then there was a nice show that we watched balance and fire show and then we went and listened to a live band playing in a bar where I got free drinks again but left a big tip for the staff and band so tonight has been the best in ages :slight_smile:

7 Likes

1 sec to midnight on the 31st to be precise. An Anniversary trigger this month so glad when it’s over.

3 Likes

I had Monday off of work because of Columbus’s birthday. So it was a pretty good day. I did some reading for my class, I got my grade back on an assignment and I aced it so that was pretty good.

6 Likes

Can’t remember back. It was when my little maple tree had a leaf turn color. I’m waiting for the others…not many. I’m hoping it will become magnificent some day . It’s ra-a-i-i-n-n-ing.

4 Likes

Today, I had a large bill and was able to finally pay 98% off, I still owe a little over 200 on it, but that will come out later this week and then I’ll finally be rid of one bill collector. I’ll be so happy when I’ll be able to close that account, never buying on credit again, ugg, had that bill for years because interest being so freaking high.

6 Likes

Hopefully I’ll get over my funk and have a good birthday on Friday Oct 17th. My husband is supposed to be taking me out to this great Italian place down the road and possibly a movie. I’ve been really depressed during my medication switch-over and I hope Friday will be the day to turn the funk around.

6 Likes

happy birthday for the 17th.
take care

1 Like

can’t really remember,but there were a few days in this month where i had happiest moment

2 Likes

yesterday was pretty good. a friend i met on facebook came to my house and we went out to dinner and she stayed the night, then we went out to lunch today. i dropped her off at the ferry, complete with a kitten as a gift. feeling good xxx

3 Likes

I am glad you found someone whom you can trust with a kitten as a gift. Sometimes I really think about your kittens.

2 Likes

hope you have a happy birthday. :smile:

1 Like

I don’t know about any single day, but we have had some marvelous weather. That always picks me up.

1 Like

Today the 15th it’s my daughters birthday.

3 Likes

Today! Last night was my presentation for my group project. There were 70 people in the audience, it was so stressful. I’m so relieved that its over, I feel so much lighter and the anxiety that’s been choking me has lessened. This topic should also go in the Recovery section Barbie.

3 Likes

The other day I took some time for a nice LONG swim. That felt good and I felt better.

I also got to spend this last weekend with my niece and nephew and take them around with us, teach them how to swim. They really do cheer me up. They are old enough to figure out what they want so it’s easy to ask them stuff and get an answer. But they are young enough to laugh at my jokes…

What do you call a bear with no teeth?
A gummy bear. :wink:

3 Likes

janyebeal your such a good friend! a kitten is the best present in the world!

1 Like

Today. The weather is incredible. It is 73 degrees outside, and there is a light but stiff breeze. The air seems to caress you.

1 Like

I’m happy today. I made progress and finally came up with a great 1 sentence synopsis of my story. :slight_smile: now I just have to finish writing it and I think I could really be one step closer to accomplishing my life goal and being a published author!

SYNOPSIS: She believes is a fictional horror/occult novel about an atheist in her late 30’s that becomes the target of an evil soul collecting demon.

SYNOPSIS EDIT: She believes is a horror/occult novel about an atheist who becomes the target, of an evil soul collecting demon, and she must decide to fight for her soul or be enslaved for eternity.

2 Likes