That feeling when

my mom plays loud music so I can’t focus. I have to fight the music outside the apartment and the music inside.

:confused:

3 Likes

I often hijack my neighbors Bluetooth speakers to go from Eminem to slipknot…he has no idea its me …and its hilarious…

9 Likes

hijacking my mom’s computer/speaker might not be too hard. :thinking:

I can usually just ignore her with my headphones. but after a while, listening to headphones gets bothersome for my ears. she knows quite well that the lyrical music can sometimes trigger me… :confused:

I’m not a fan of this moment. not one bit. :slight_frown:

You would have to pick music that you can stand but wouldn’t make you the most obvious suspect…

2 Likes

I think im having a similar issue…I can twist the lyrical meaning of lots of songs into Sz issues…I’ve been listening to a lot of foreign songs to counter this…I know I don’t know the language and can’t know what the song is really about…

1 Like

I’ll hijack her speakers with this and she’ll be clueless:

2 Likes

Lol lol…Bluetooth is fun…

1 Like

my brother is good with technology. he knows what bluetooth is and what it does. :slight_smile:

I knew it had to be something like that. sounds cool and frightening at the same time.

I like it! :smiley:

Wireless connection through compatable devices often used to transfer files or stream music to blue tooth head phones or speakers from usually your phone…

1 Like

well today is turning out to be quite unproductive. I think I’m just going to stay in the apartment building staircase for the rest of the day. carry my books. I can probably catch some Zzz there, too.

see you later, guys.

well, I got busted and put back home. :slight_frown:

I’m with my next-door relatives though. they said I can stick with them for a while. the environment there is a little more settling than home. :smiley:

1 Like

i just went into the kitchen and smelled something bad.

could’ve been me? :thinking:

so I smelled my armpits. nope, it’s not me! :smile:

decided to throw out the kitchen garbage. still smelled bad.

went into the fridge and cleaned up a few things. still smelled bad.

I almost mopped the floor! almost! but 2 things stopped me:

1. I don’t know how to mop it. my mom would rip my head off, if I mop it wrong

2. the bad smell was a ploy in order to get me to clean up the kitchen

hehehe almost got tricked into washing the dishes. :laughing:

I’ll do the dishes when my mom tells me to. thank you very much. :disappointed_relieved:

my family keeps hurting the cockroaches. :disappointed_relieved:

so tell me how I ordered food the other day. I was looking for something sweet so I decided to order 3 different slices of cakes from this restaurant.

when the delivery guy came, I tipped him and put the food on the table because I was planning on eating it later.

then my mom shows up. :disappointed_relieved:

she goes to the kitchen and gets a fork. eats my cake without asking. :confused:

she even licked the fork and double dipped it back into the cake… I mean, that’s probably cool when I was 3 years old but come on!

and she was like “William, you’re so big! you shouldn’t be eating things like that!” :disappointed:

so now when I order food, I always hide it. I learned that the hard way. I learn a lot of things, the hard way.

I was just about to get busy, when I noticed this:

I don’t know if it’s important or not. I should probably save it. or maybe I should just close Notepad and not save it.

gosh darn my memory. I hope I remember what this was for… :disappointed_relieved:

but yeah, I’ll see you guys in like 30 minutes or so.

Edit: I remember what it was about. I was calculating the price of paying for my brother’s late christmas gift and my debts, to see if I’ll have money left over for rent. as you can see, I’m very good at math. :wink: :dark_sunglasses:

1 Like

that feeling when you prepare a good bowl of milk, but then go for the cereal box and realize that it’s empty. :frowning:

by the way, cleaning my desktop is like cleaning my bedroom (if I had one.)

one of the greatest motivators for me, to get a daytime job, is the guy who sings outside.

he just won’t shut up. :frowning:

1 Like

Kelloggs cereal was 33% off! I went to Keyfood and went crazy with my club card! I’m on a date with a new cereal, right now. going to see if she’s the one for me:

oh yeah. and when I came back from the store, I got some mail from Social Security, wanting information.

I’ve had SSI for about half a year now. but yeah; it’s been fun, guys.

Damn older people and their loud music, :scream:

1 Like

no, no, no; I didn’t mean it like… :stuck_out_tongue:

you know you’re making fun of your own self, right @Mountainman? :confused: