That feeling when

What gave it away? My cool van?

2 Likes

well Iā€™m off to finish a villanelle.

oi, I always got to google the word ā€œvillanelle.ā€ :disappointed_relieved:

oh yeah and when I was planning out my cereal shopping, I found this:

apparently thatā€™s good for breakfast. got to have that full fat chocolate milk, to get the blood flowing in the morning.

=====
that feeling when I was at Western Union, trying to pay a bill, and I got so nervous that $300 fell out of my pocket and scattered all over the floor.

they all probably thought I was a drug dealer. so nowadays, I put my money in a seperate pocket. nothing but money goes in that pocket! :disappointed_relieved:

well, Iā€™m going to get some rest and be back on later. :v:

Iā€™m thinking of rearranging my start menu:

one dayā€¦

oh yeah, and I was able to do 27 pushups at one time today. I was doing like 22 pushups every weekday. so quite a weak improvementā€¦ :frowning:

but yeah, maybe in a year or so, Iā€™d be doing like 50 at a time! everything takes patience.

well, Iā€™m off to bed. I did all my stuff overnight, so that I can ā€œenjoyā€ the weekend.

lol, I got distracted by threads. now Iā€™m officially leaving. see yā€™all in like 4 to 8 hours. :laughing:

freak yeah! going to buy me some cereal today!

well, Iā€™m going to take my 30-minute walk. one of the few things, which Iā€™m proud of, is my ability to maintain my exercises; even in this weather. see you guys in like a half hour.

Canā€™t you ask her to wear headphones since you have an issue ?

1 Like

lol that incident was literally last year. :laughing:

Hope you solved it by now

1 Like

oh yeah, and I need to put on two pants, next time I walk outside. it was way too cold. gloves and hats would be even cooler, but I donā€™t have the money yet. Iā€™ll wait till next month or probably not buy them at all.

my sleep schedule is so freaked up.

I just looked in the kitchen sink.

my family knows Iā€™m a free dishwasherā€¦ :disappointed_relieved:

I wasted money on fast food. now Iā€™m broke until February. so make fun of me. I deserve it.

1 Like

ahh I love Mexican food. I had 4 slices of thin crust chicken ranch pizza from Dominoes . Each piece is around 4 x 4" is that too much for a woman I wonder?!

1 Like

1 Like

that is not too much for the average woman. I wanted to thoroughly explain my answer to that question, but my explanation wouldā€™ve been flagged by everyone.

1 Like

This makes me seriously want pizza, even though Iā€™ve already ate over my calorie limit today!

2 Likes