Thank you for your support!

Thank you to the many people who offered me support during an intense period of suicidality. I made it through.

Last night my grandmother died, and I was able to be with the family in her last hours. I can’t imagine them suffering through two funerals in one week.

15 Likes

I’m glad you’re better now. Sorry for your loss

4 Likes

Sorry for your loss. :hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick:

3 Likes

I’m sorry you lost your Grandma. I’m glad you made it through.

3 Likes

I’m so glad you’re doing better. I’m really sorry you lost your grandmother.

3 Likes

I understand. My grandpa probably isn’t going to make it through the next 48 hours. We will be sleeping at the hospital tonight. No one wants to die alone.

6 Likes

Sorry for your loss but glad you are feeling better and surrounded by family which can be a really good thing.

Sorry also about your grandfather but it’s really sweet and thoughtful of you to spend the night with him so he will not die alone.

:heart:

1 Like

Sorry for your loss @FlyingPurplePeopleMeeter.

1 Like

Sorry for your loss. I pray your family gets through it and heals quickly.

2 Likes

I understand that. When my grandfather was dying the whole family was basically camped out together so we could be with him in his final moments. I pray your family gets through this rough time together.

2 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss. I’m also very glad that you are okay. ((Hugs))

1 Like

Sorry for your loss. My biological grandparents are both gone, from Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s in their 70’s.

1 Like

You may have been feeling a close connection to your dying grandmother that has now passed as she did. Did you know her and identify with her at all?

Sorry for your loss.

1 Like

@PinCushion
We were close. She had been suffering from dementia, so our relationship changed over the last couple of years, but I still felt close to her. Thank you for asking.

Sorry for your loss …

1 Like

I think you were facing death with her. Your suicidal ideas were just wanting to be with her on her way out.

I would have been with her whether I had suicidal thoughts or not. I love her and want to support my family. But I understand what you’re saying.

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.