I'm ready to go too

My grandmother died this afternoon, I’m ready to go too

So you really don’t want anything then?

Not even to see what happens here?

How selfish you’d wreck the hearts and minds of those who care.

1 Like

I know how you feel. My mother died one year ago this month and I was sure I’d die just to be with her, but life didn’t stop because she was gone and I was angry about it.
I’m still here a year later.
You can pull through this too. I’m so sorry this happened, but life still moves on. Do you have any close family you can be with during this time?

Sending much love to you :heart:

1 Like

I am so sorry. I hope it was peaceful. I hope you and your family feel peace soon, too.

1 Like

Im sorry about your grandmother.

How old are you? Do you really think that you are ready to check out ?

Your grandmother checked out but maybe it was her time?

Maybe she’s with God now…but you may have years and positive influance yet to contribute.

Sorry to hear of your loss. By the time I was 19, I lost both of my parents, and 3 of 4 of my grandparents. Go be with your family…this site will be here when you’re ready. Stay strong.

aww, Kellie, I’m sorry. Please know you are valuable to those living in your life and we love you. I love you at least. sorry this happened.

I just want to say I am sorry for your loss. I felt the same way when my grandmother died. Wanted to be with her. Please hold on to this life and find loved ones to help heal your broken heart.

1 Like

sorry that happened Kellie… :heart:
but you are young and have your whole life infront of you… :rainbow:
when someone passes it hurts big time…you feel a hole in your heart.
a void that cannot be filled…
but your grandmother loved you and would want you to go on and live a full life. :sunflower:
hamster :hamster: hug
take care :alien:

4 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss, losing a loved one is never easy on anyone. I’ve lost a Grandparent on both sides of the family and one more’s on the brink of dying…battling dementia after having a stroke.

I hope you reconsider and find something worth living for, even if it’s living for the memory of your grandmother. I’m sure she wouldn’t want you to hurt yourself on her account.

However I’ve also felt suicidal at times any thing too live for, and it can be something small is worth it than to just give in. I seriously hope you’re okay, and give this some serious thought.

I am truly sorry for your loss.

I’m very sorry about your loss, Kellie. While my grandmothers are still luckily alive, I was 10 years old when my grandfather died of a heart attack. I was so affected by this, that I had gotten diagnosed with depression when I was 11. We were very close, and during the depression stage of the grieving process, I sometimes considered killing myself so that I could go to the afterlife and be with him.

I know it’s really hard to go through the death of a loved one, but please don’t kill yourself. Your grandmother loved you, and I’m very sure that she would want you to keep on living. I hope that you’re okay. We’re always here if you need it.

I’m sorry about your loss. But things could get better for you.

I wouldn’t want to cause any pain to anyonee

1 Like

Sorry to hear about your grandmother, kellie.

I was in Sweden when my grandmother died, but I knew the moment when she died, she visited me.
My time will come too, and when it does, I’m sure she will be there waiting for me, which brings me comfort.

You are a saint.

Why are the best people I know sz?