Talking to pdocs office

I’m getting antsy. I woke up this morning delusional and paranoid from not taking the risperdal dose I’ve been on for years.i feel like my pdoc is trying to make me suffer. It just HAS TO BE delusions and paranoia.

No pdoc would do that, right?

I’ve been needy lately. Please help? I don’t want to go down the rabbit hole.

Thank you so much. It’s perfectly okay to state that I’m paranoid and delusional. :wink:

1 Like

I don’t think any pdoc would want to make someone deliberately suffer. But on the other hand some pdocs are more knowledgeable and experienced with the brain chemistry behind these meds.

Are you still on that mood stabilizer that was making you feel bad?

1 Like

No, I’m happy to say. My crying has returned to my normal, and my depression isn’t as bad.

How were your cartoons? What color is your bubble coat?

1 Like

Your pdoc is not trying to make you suffer.

Paranoia can sometime be stemmed by relaxing and de stressing. Have you tried breathing exercises? Listening to some music? Watching a favourite film? Reading a favourite book? Speaking to a trusted friend?

2 Likes

Oh okay awesome!

The cartoons were great! My bubble coat is an olive color. It’s kinda greenish brown. It’s super warm.

1 Like

I talked to friends and family about this. My stepmom offered to have her on the call with me. I hope I don’t need it.

I’ve used progressive muscle relaxation. Also deep breathing. When I tried deep breathing, yesterday, I threw up… had to stop. Music is a definite yes, yes, yes. I’ve been watching YouTube videos… Sherpa, K’eyush, and Nook, dogs, and funny Opossum videos.

Thanks so much. You went above and beyond what I expected.

2 Likes

I think olive would make your eyes pop. Good choice!

1 Like

Just got off of the phone with my pdoc.

I relayed all of my concerns.
She read my list of concerns to me.
The pdoc will address tomorrow…out of office.

I now have hope for a positive outcome.

Thanks so much to all y’all!

3 Likes

I called to talk to my pdocs office manager. She was at lunch and said she’d call me asap.

She didn’t call. I’m starting to take this personally.

Keep calling them. Some offices are better at communication than others. Try not to take personally. But keep advocating for yourself.

1 Like

Thanks, hon. I’m NOT giving up.

2 Likes

Just got off of the phone with my pdocs office manager. She’s going to work me in. The last time I was told this, they didn’t work me in at all.

I’m bummed.

1 Like

Hugs to you. Maybe try and find a better doctor.

1 Like

I filed a complaint with Medicare. I have a follow up call later.

I have a whopping 4 psychiatrists to call today.

2 Likes

Got ya. You can make those calls! Jimmy and I believe in you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Medicare told me they might dump me. I actually called pdocs office AFTER I had talked to the crisis line to check if I sounded delusional or paranoid. A regular for me counselor let me know I sounded rational.

I did 4 cartwheels and a back flip… :rofl:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.