Surving from antidepressants and just quitted invega Sustenna

Hi,

i am new to the community i was reading and educating my self for a bout a week and just wanted to share my experience and welcome any suggestions and pardon my English as i am not native.

i started antidepressant back in 2013 with Zoloft and went through many SSRIs and SSNRIs medication along with Stimulate “Concerta” for my ADHD. i suffered withdrawals from SSNRI the most then shifted to Concerta which was my biggest fault i just understood i was in withdrawal stage and started taking stimulates.

i had no knowledge in medication i thought the doctors knows the best than i do which is totally wrong, i had worst symptoms from EFFXOR than any pain in my life for 6 months.
most and extra withdrawal i faced psychologically and physically pain that can’t be explained and i think you have read about it in the sites.

during the withdrawal i went to the doctor and perscripped me concerts as he said you have ADHD, at that time i had no idea what’s wrong with me i was dead man walking with no hope in life, i wish i knew your site that time.

i quitted the Concerta at once which it was the biggest fall in my life i went into parts and didn’t know what’s wrong with me.
last June i was hospitalized for schizophrenia for 20 days, and start getting Invega Sustenna 100 for 5 months, since then i don’t think i am the same person my life have changed totally.

i was suffering withdraws from concert plus the new poison “Invega”, i read a lot about it and i thought to quit last dose was in October and reduced it to 75 and i quit.

now i am taking;

• Zopiclone 75
  • Lexotanil 1.5

i am fighting withdrawals every minutes on my day i know i jumped too fast but i didn’t have the knowledge about tapering the medicine that i have now. it’s too late now i have to go further and hope for the best.

i would love to know more people with Invega withdrawals and how they’re serving as i need advices.

many thanks,

I never had withdrawals from Invega, that I noticed. It stats in your system a long time. Took 6 months for me to begin having symptons again after I quit the shot. I was on the highest dose, every 3 weeks. I quit it abruptly, no taper.

6 months is long time ! I am afraid to relapse or face withdrawals from invega.
It’s a poison and I can’t stay on it and I have to take my chances.
I faced withdraws from the shot for 6 weeks and they were hell and just got a little window besides the negative waves here and there.
Insomnia is the worst.

I made sure to have a plan in place. My doctor prescribed Abilify pills in case I had symptoms off Invega. I didn’t need them until 6 months later. It does stay in your system a long time.

I hated the side effects of Invega. It did take care of positive symptons well, but the side effects were intolerable.

I’m 9n Aristada now and very happy with it.

İ m on 350 mg trevicta and i m really happy with it except for some delusions and i m not planning to change for now.it s not poison than other drugs.but im not sure.drugs affect everybody differently.i don t know maybe you are right.

You were in other medication when you quit invega? Why did you start taking Abilify?

I explained that in my post.

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.