Stretch marks

From taking Invega Sustenna max dose 234 mg I gained 50 pounds really fast which led to developing stretch marks on my hips, belly, and biceps. It’s really humiliating to have my shirt off and look both fat and have stretch marks. It also makes me want to shower less because I have to see them in the mirror. This is a significant cause of my depression. Will the stretch marks ever fade and become not very noticeable? Or will I look like this forever? Has this happened to anyone else? Weight gain from AP’s sucks.

Try using coconut oil or cocoa butter on the areas affected. This should help the stretch marks fade over time.

1 Like

I got stretch marks on my belly from carrying twins. They never went away but when I was in shape and wanted to prove something I only wore a sports bra and short shorts in front of the conservative family at the fitness center. Ha.

2 Likes

Thanks I will try that.

1 Like

I got stretch marks around my body from growing too quickly as a kid. They fade to a point that they aren’t noticeable eventually.

1 Like

I have stretch marks on my belly from being pregnant,

And my sister has severe scars from surgery,

Both of us used Bio Oil and it worked for us.

Check it out, it may fade your stretch marks too.

image Image result for bio oil

4 Likes

They fade over time. Everyone gets them when they gain weight too fast. I have them. Gained 100 lbs in a year…

I gotta look into ways to fade them like above said.

They fade naturally over time if done right.

It took years to have body positivity. Good luck.

1 Like

I’m happy to hear that they will fade. I need to work on my body positivity.

I got stretch Mark’s when I gained a lot of weight fast 20 years ago. They faded and are white.

1 Like

How long did it take for them to fade? And are they very noticeable?

I didn’t pay attention to how long it took them to fade. But now they are light white lines on my hips. Not bad but if you really look, it’s obvious they are there. Dont worry, it’s not the end of the world.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.