Question about stretch marks

So… stretch marks. I have some by my belly button that are bright red/purple, ever since I gained 20 pounds during Covid. I’m not used to stretch marks, do these things get less red over time? I have some on my waist but they are skin colored so they’re not such a big deal. I’m wondering if they used to be red too, I don’t remember.

I know it’s weird but I’m guessing ladies who have been pregnant have them too, so what do you do to get rid of them or minimize them? Is there anything? I have some Strivectin I’ve been using but does that actually help?

I’ve had stretch marks for over 10 years from AP weight gain, they haven’t gotten any better naturally. I haven’t tried anything to get rid of them.

1 Like

It’s weird that some people get them and some don’t. I have gained plenty of weight but I have not yet noticed any stretch marks.

1 Like

The ones on my waist are basically invisible. I just hate these stomach ones because they’re red.

1 Like

Mine from my pregnancy have faded over time.

But they’re still quite noticeable.

I don’t mind a lot,

Still, I used Bio-Oil on them and they faded a bit more.

I’d try it and see if it works for you.

1 Like

I have lots of stretchmarks all over my body and arms bcz I gained 160lb since being on meds, they’re skin colored but still visible. Those on my arms are more visible.

1 Like

My stretch marks never went away they look terrible

1 Like

I had them on my arms back in the day when I was weight- lifting. I bought a zinc supplement and they vanished. I highly recommend zinc for stretch marks.

1 Like

Mine are a much lighter color now. I didn’t use anything to treat them. Mine just healed and became smaller and lighter over a couple years

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.