Strange feeling

There is a feeling that i get when i am around this forum that i am not so connected to the people here. I feel like people here are much smarter than me. I am trying my best not to look like a fool. Hope I feel connected some day with you people and feel awesome as well.

7 Likes

Don’t judge yourself on a spectrum of all of the posters of this forum.

Endorse yourself for being honest, and participating despite your lack of confidence. You’ll feel more comfortable here when you realize we’re all in the same boat more or less…and that no single one of us has a handle on everything.

3 Likes

Intelligent people will often underestimate their competence.

7 Likes

Yes @PatrickT is right, everybody has different limitations, your struggle is different than mine and everybody else. It isn’t fair compare yourself with others without knowing how your issues affects you and how their issues affect all the others.

Try to be reasonable with yourself and do your best :wink:

3 Likes

I’ve never seen you post anything that made you look bad in any way @Melomaniac.
You are alright by me, I’m pretty sure that at different times I’ve agreed with and liked some of your posts.
I think you are considered by most of not all of the members as a valuable member, your contributions are always welcome. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Some people on here are smarter, I guess we just have to get on our knees and cower before their superiority then, at least that seems to be what they expect of us…

Really though, I feel bad on this forum too, its a symptom of low self esteem. You will never feel a sense of connection on an anonymous online forum, that’s what real life is for.

2 Likes

I love you harry

3 Likes

It’s a different world but don’t sell yourself short! It’s a pretty eclectic bunch around here. Some are more vocal than others and it’s important to realize that every voice is appreciated. I like and read your stuff and find you aren’t any different from anyone else.

Keep posting! Use your voice. Together we make our worlds and your voice is important in that! Always found this place to be very inclusive…often to our detriment so don’t feel out of place! We are all different and that makes it all so much better!

4 Likes

You are very smart. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Haha sri u are loved here…!!! What are u doing brosky…!!!

3 Likes

I felt that way too for the longest time but just remember we are the same kind of different. Being unique is the spice of life. Glad you are here. Please contribute as you are able. We love you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for all the love. I very much need it. I want to fill the gap in my mind and use more of gray area. Want to ask lot of questions. Want to gain experience. Want to help people eventually. I want to be a valuable member in the society.

3 Likes

Oh my, I used to feel like you cuz sometimes be on such a high med dosage my brain would feel like goo…and then my ex would give me alcohol and I’d be his submissive puppy dog. Trust me lots of people are in different places. I’ve been so many different versions of me I’m just now accepting myself. Thank goodness none of my suicide attempts worked or else I wouldn’t be the mommy of the two most perfect dogs in the world. Never feel disconnected on the forum, but you might feel so on a thread. We’re all hear to learn more, express stuff you can’t say irl and to give out hugs…:hugs:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.