Starting to look for weekend work

I’ve decided to go back to work part time. im trying to find a Saturday sunday shift. so weekend jobs. I’ve been applying for dishwasher positions and weekend janitor. I would like to make an extra $500 dollars a month, so I can slowly continue to furnish my place and make other home improvements. going to try to stay under $500 dollars, though as I want to keep my disability and Medicaid. I think it will be good for me if I can find something. also weekends are my least favorite time of the week as I have nothing to do, other than laundry and grocery shopping. I think I can handle it, now that im stable on meds. so on Saturdays I will have to get a condensed workout in after my shift. wish me luck.

4 Likes

That sounds great!

1 Like

I am in the same boat as you. I really want to find something on weekends too. I have been stable for 3 years now. I feel embarrassed not working at all. Keep us posted when you find something.

1 Like

will keep you updated. :+1:

Good luck, I hope you find the perfect job man.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.